The 2019 Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Tony vs Khabib Attempt #5 going down in Brooklyn in April. Same month as their last fight was booked for in the same arena where McGregormania ran wild. UFC is crawling along the edge of a razor with this one.

https://twitter.com/OnPointMMA/status/1199027119784910850

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
If Weidman is going to fight again (and I don't think that he should) then he needs a guy outside the top 15 or somebody debuting in the UFC. That's how little of a shot I give him these days.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
I don't know who he beats anymore unless they give him someone with no striking power or someone completely washed.

Gert

Integral Poster
Yeah giving him anyone in the 205 division with any bit of power should be a criminal offense. His comments to Ariel were a bit cringe worthy that if you see it coming it's not that bad....

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Dom Reyes hit him with a straight punch which is literally *the* punch that you see coming and he still got dropped. He's delusional and it's actually pretty sad. Even in the Kelvin fight when he got dropped he was hurt badly and if there were ten more seconds in that round he'd have been finished.

KOAB

KOAB
the power left couldn't budge a senior citizen in a bar while he was on a coke binge cerrone got this one in the bag

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Ben Henderson is out of the rematch with Michael Chandler on NYE, Brian Ortega is out of the Korean Zombie fight too.

The sacrifices to keep Tony vs Khabib intact have already begun.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Frankie Edgar has postponed his planned drop to 135 to step in for Ortega against KZ.

The hilarious part is that he's still planning on dropping down to make his scheduled fight against Cory Sandhagen in January which is absolutely, 100% not going to happen.

Youth N Asia

(Thinking of a new title for this space)
Romero, loser of two in a row gets a title shot at 248 in March.

Aldo, loser of two in a row sounds like he’s fight for Cejudo’s belt in Brazil.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Romero has somewhat of a case. There's literally nobody else at MW and Izzy wants the fight.

Sandhagen, Aljo and Yan getting passed over for Aldo is fucking wack tho.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Conor will draw more eyeballs, make him more money and is a more winnable fight for Jorge. I think the choice is easy. At least against Conor there's almost zero chance he gets clinched to death and has to repeatedly fight of takedown attempts.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Man the 'Rona killed this thread dead, huh?

Anyways, Jose Aldo out against Henry Cejudo for the BW title. Dominick Cruz's corpse is being thawed out and given the title shot.

wow and Cody Garbrandt is dropping to 125 and getting an immediate title shot wtf

I don't even know how he can make the weight, never looked small at 135.