Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The All Time NFL Draft Tournament: Semifinals! OG/VX & Fokai/MFer

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll throw in a lone vote for VX. I just like his offense better and I think he has a better plan on defense, even if he doesn't have quite the personnel that OG does. I know people love the Lambert/Lewis combo, but I think we're forgetting that VX has Reggie F'n White plus a few other great players. Yeah, not having a punter is pretty bad, but if Stover can manage some 30-35 yard punts (with the occasional 40-yarder), it shouldn't make a huge difference.

Vitamin X

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well I think that should probably cover it, but thanks for the support anyways MFer.

Participation in this whole thing has petered out to just the remaining posters it seems, so unless anyone has any objections, we can call it?

Next USC #55

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Elway ran over my dog and Elway's dick is surgically implanted inside your mouth. That's how it seems to work.

Hey might as well actually troll when being called one.

Next USC #55

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Actually, I had typed up a real reBUTTal to your argument, then realized it wasn't worth it. As long as Graham's team beats Elway's, I shouldn't care what you really think of Elway or Graham or anything.

Also I find it funny that I make a point about the stupidity of labelling detractors as having had their dogs run over by the subject in question by turning around and making the example that defenders are shameless cocksuckers of the subject in question (see "that's how it seems to work" to support that), and it's deemed a "retort" as if I ever actually tried to insult you or anything like that.

Vitamin X

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Having a fictitious fantasy squad featuring Otto Graham beating another fictitious all-time team featuring John Elway doesn't really validate your argument in any way, though. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Next USC #55

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Who said it did?

Their careers speak for themselves... and you've done nothing to sway my thinking as I've done nothing to sway yours.

OG

OG
Reaction score
If VX is calling then I declare myself the winner.

Look forward to defending my title when #3 happens.