The BIGLY Discussion of Anime/Manga Thread

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
nothing new this season so far really standing out although God of Highschool has potential to be a cool shonen fighting show as it develops but those shows take time to really get going.

Only other (non sequel) show standing out is Misfit of Demon Academy (something like that) which isn't that great or anything but I kind of have a soft spot for shows where the protagonist is so insanely overpowered that it's comical.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Glad to see a Season 2 of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S as the original director passed away in the arson attack. Kyoto will be doing the animation with a release date sometime in 2021.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
a shit ton of this seasons new shows dropped today. There looks to be more shows this season that are interesting than there have been in a while. Lot of fantasy type shows (and of course at least two Isekai types) including the third season of "Is it wrong to...".

Also a brand new season of "When they cry" for HQ to watch in the wrong order!

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
watch more shows this season than i have ina long time
I'm Standing on a Million Lives, Akudama Dribe, Is it wrong III, Sorcery Fight, Our Last Crusade, King's Raid, The Bears Bear a Bear Kuma, Magatsu Wahrheit Zuerst, Munou na Nana, Noblesse, Warlords of of Sigdriffa, Moriarty the Patriot, Higurashi 3.

Several of them I don't know if I will keep going but there are a few that are really good so far. Sorcery Fight and Akudama Drive I would single out as the most interesting of the new shows.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member

is actually the standout new show. A bunch of teenagers on an island school who think theyre being taught to save the world but in reality one of them is actually killing them off.