Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Bucket List Movie Thread

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
After finally having seen enough in chat (and inspired by @Brocklock finally watching Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade) this is the thread for posters to cross movies off their bucket list that they have never seen before. Posters can comment/grade the films if they wish or literally just use it as a cross off 'Movie X' thread. Hoping this'll incentivize some of us and maybe find some new favorites.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
No Way Out (1987) starring Kevin Costner, Gene Hackman, Sean Young, and Will Patton. Tom (Costner), a Naval officer assigned to the Pentagon, ends up having to lead an investigation into the murder of a woman he was seeing, under the direction of Secretary of Defense David Brice (Hackman) whom Costner soon learns actually killed her.

Fun cat and mouse thriller that I'd heard about and wanted to knock out in the Costner/Hackman filmography.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Schindler's List is my big one now and it's a really intimidating and daunting film to me. My real huge blindspot is classic Hollywood from the 30's to the 50's. Haven't seen a lot of the big ones like Casablanca, earlier Hitchcock, a lot of Cary Grant films, a big portion of Bogie, and so on.