2017: Bored defeats Krankor
2018: MFer deafeats Steak
2019 HQ defeats Krankor
2020: Krankor defeats Steak
2021:

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
I feel like Krankor & Steak are the equivalents of the 90s Braves/Yankees always being in the thick of a World Series appearance and I'm like the 90s Indians.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
HQ gets a chance to prove his winning a league wasn't a fluke (it was!) and Krankor gets a chance to surpass Bored and become the first ever x3 time League Champion.

It's the chat league equivalent Thanos Vs.... Harleyquinn.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Man, this is literally coming down to today! We are tied at 28 in Runs, I'm down by .02 in OBP, and I have 3 SP going today so I have an outside shot at the W category if they all win their starts, and I need at least 22 K (probably closer to 25-30) to take the lead there. I had the worst week to see my pitching completely implode with my bullpen on Friday and SP yesterday though.

Krankor

Krankor
It's gonna be close. I opted to use my last move of the week on a higher OBP / Runs guy in Corey Seager.

I'm hoping my RPs keep K's and ERA in order.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
Our Previous Champions:
2014: Krankor defeats Bored
2015: CWM defeats 909
2016: Bored defeats CWM
2017: Bored defeats Krankor
2018: MFer deafeats Steak
2019 HQ defeats Krankor
2020: Krankor defeats Steak
2021: Krankor defeats HQ

congrats to the x3 Champ

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Was too little too late and I got further boned by Morton & Cease pitching limited innings due to their postseason availability.

Very tight matchup though. Lost R by 4, Won HR by 4, Won RBI by 5, Lost SB by 3, Lost W by 1, and Lost K by 5.

Krankor

Krankor
Pretty close matchup between myself and Harley. I had to get pretty ruthless with my roster the past few weeks cutting veterans for hot players. I lost Brandon Belt last week, who was a beast, and I thought that might doom me since 1b was a weakness. Luckily FRANK SCHWINDEL filled that void.

With me winning Chat Baseball & Keeper Baseball in the same season, that makes me the first ever UNDISPUTED CHAMPION for baseball.