The John Cena Retirement Rumors

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
when-not-on-raw-everyone-has-to-ask-hev-wheresjohnicene-0-26024807.png

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Well, I know that Cena has probably been offered some movie deals, and what have you. But, if you think about it, Cena's done just about about everything there is to do in his career. But, I believe he may be heading into a possible movie career ahead.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
JN News said:
Well, I know that Cena has probably been offered some movie deals, and what have you. But, if you think about it, Cena's done just about about everything there is to do in his career. But, I believe he may be heading into a possible movie career ahead.

nGtX8Ud.gif

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1199964129261309952
Damn. When I heard Cena was playing Yoshi and found out it wasn't Nintendo Yoshi (or Yoshi Tatsu), I got to say it was a big disappointment tbh.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Just make him Duke Nukem already.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
'90s nostalgia is fading away and I feel like a John Cena Duke Nukem movie might not be relevant for much longer :(

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Duke Cena would become a cult hit over time. He's also the only person in history with the perfect skull for Duke.

We never got the Rock's Johnny Bravo movie, gotta grasp at fictional straws while Cena is retired.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Kidding aside, I really do hope the Firefly Funhouse match was the end of Cena in WWE, at least in a non Legends role as that was a great way to write him off as a regular character. It'll be awkward if he just comes back in February and is like "I WANT ONE LAST TITLE RUN!"

Cena seems smart enough to recognize this (and was winding down his career for 2-3 years before that) but I don't trust any wrestler to not think "Well, I think got another run in me, brother."

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think Cena hit that Rock level now of not being able to come back, even if he wanted to, just because there is so much activity now and too much liability for these bigger money ventures for him to get hurt wrestling.

This man is now the voice of Honda!

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cena at one point appeared in or was the voice behind 5 commercials in a row while watching tv a few weeks ago. The man is working more during a pandemic than he was pre 2020.

Him, Shaq, Amy Poehler, and Snoop have a stranglehold on the Celeb commercial market.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Last edited: