Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
While it’s hilarious because all the dummies who buy into him despite the fact there are a lot of aspects of him that are qualities they claim to hate. I truly hope there are punishments and sanctions that come out of this but him getting his comeuppance has remained fairly quiet.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It sucks but we saw what happened when Trump was asked to peacefully leave office, imagine how pissed those MAGA Chuds would be if he actually had to face the consequences of his actions.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
It sucks but we saw what happened when Trump was asked to peacefully leave office, imagine how pissed those MAGA Chuds would be if he actually had to face the consequences of his actions.
...still less pissed than the thousands of "snowflakes" who broke quarantine to let police forces all over the world know they won't tolerate racist policies anymore?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, "snowflakes" were mostly masked and non-violent (despite what Fox News and OANN tried to yell your grandparents)

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm still puzzled how so many fell for the bullshit about him being the anti-media. His celebrity-ness was the biggest factor in his 2016 win (and a major factor in the 2nd biggest reason: the resurrection of the Hillary demonization industry) and the largest obstacle for Biden in 2020. Without that widespread support from the media, from being of the media, he wouldn't have even won the nomination.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Now you know why we kept saying the media loved and propped up Trump.
And that's why I assume the 2024 nomination is his if he wants but Idk if he will considering I don't think he has any better chance of beating Biden in a rematch than he did last fall. I'm assuming he'll prop up a surrogate to run though if he doesn't feel like it.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, him or someone he picks in 2024. I might even send the GOP a thank you card for sticking with him. They had a perfect opportunity to move on from after Trump lost the presidency, then lost the senate, and led the Jan 6 riot.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I would still take those ratings numbers with a grain of salt considering that most of the country was staying inside last year compared to this year, not to mention 2020 being an election year. However, I'd say that it is still very plausible that they dropped because his face isn't on there 24 hours.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, him or someone he picks in 2024. I might even send the GOP a thank you card for sticking with him. They had a perfect opportunity to move on from after Trump lost the presidency, then lost the senate, and led the Jan 6 riot.
Yeah and they're choosing to double down instead of move on. I know I said it in 2008 (and again in 2012) and they'll probably find SOME way to scheme their way out of it (presumably involving voter suppression) but this time, it really seems like the GOP is headed for oblivion.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And the American media and, therefor, a significant number of voters will continue to fall for it. By choice. Every time.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score