Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"They stuffed the ballots in slow motion, reversed, magnified." -The President.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Miller thinks not having a chin will give him an edge in fighting.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score

This actually goes on to explain where most of these election conspiracy theories come from (unsurprisingly, from TheDonald, 8Kun and 4Chan) and how they spread (OANN and websites such as The Gateway Pundit). I also think it's worth pointing out that the MyPillow guy also helped pay bail for white supremacist shooter Kyle Rittenhouse (who has also become something of a right wing darling) and is now retweeting a website known heavily for both it's white supremacist content and inspiring acts of white supremacist terrorism. Nothing concerning about that.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump worshipers have breached the Capitol and continue to attack law enforcement, military, and civilians.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Still no reinforcements as the rioters have now breached the Senate chamber.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Watching this violent anti-American action of Republicans reminds me of how I felt watching tv a bright blue-sky day a little over 19 years ago.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Apparently Trump has told your National Defense not to assist with aid, and so DC is trying to appeal to the surrounding states for help.

The Associated Press is calling these people "protestors". I'm sorry, they are terrorists.

Also, cops have been seen taking selfies with the terrorists, so no surprise there.

Republicans are now decrying "oh, woe is me. How did it become to this? Trump must stop them, but we can not".

Terrorist sat in the Oval Office desk, another one was shirtless and someone is injured. Some shots fired in the Congress Chamber.

Honestly, this is quite wild and even though I'm in Canada, I think I just lost a lot of faith in humanity today.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Virginia and Maryland are sending forces because the president is a worthless fucking bitch.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Facebook and Instagram just banned Trump for at least two weeks, potentially longer. Zuckenberg had a statement that was the biggest rebuke of Trump on social media I've seen so far. Bout fucking time. Twitter and others need to follow suit now in coordination with this move.

Last edited:

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I honestly, at this stage, don't think Trump will have any legs to stand on if he stays in this country post-Jan 20. He's really shown his treason card pretty brazenly these past few weeks. There's going to be criminal charges here. And either he stays and fights (very doubtful) or he gets the fuck out of the country and never comes back. Russia will give him sanctuary as he fucking did a tremendous job for Putin, especially this last year. He did his part of the deal, now Putin will take him in with open arms.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I WISH I could believe that Trump was going to face criminal repercussions but we just saw what his supporters did when they had to accept the fact he wasn't still going to be President, imagine how they'll accept the fact he has to go to jail.

I think BEST case scenario, even after all of this is that he's just a souped up version of what he was pre 2015.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just without a twitter account. Or FB. Or Fox News. And the Dems in charge of all 3 branches.

He should be charged. And if any supporters react like a bitch, they can go to jail too. Fuck them.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook and Instagram just banned Trump for at least two weeks, potentially longer. Zuckenberg had a statement that was the biggest rebuke of Trump on social media I've seen so far. Bout fucking time. Twitter and others need to follow suit now in coordination with this move.
Good but I think it's too little, too late especially if or when Twitter finally bans him. They were a huge platform in letting Trump get his words out, incite people, etc.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yes, it's too late. But I'd rather have too late than never. Too many people do not have our privilege to just joke about it, both sides are the same it, etc it.

1865 was too late to end slavery but it's still good that it ended. 1920 was too late to allow women to vote but I'm glad it happened. 1965 was too late to franchise Black voters but it is good that it finally was allowed. And, yes, 2021 is too late for social media platforms to ban Trump but it is for the best that it has finally occurred.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I don't think the party is going to protect him anymore at all, "free speech" isn't going to be on his side anymore, and those who enable him further are going to feel the consequences of that choice. I feel like the party and government as a whole are not interested any further in playcating to any of this just because a chunk of those who voted for him have this toxic mindset still at this point. Things drastically changed with all of this as of yesterday and I think some lawmakers, the majority of them, realize the end result of standing idly by as he kept fanning waves of corruption, lies, manipulation, incitement of violence, and treason actions (or lack of action against destructive ways by others, including his base.). The fact he was refusing to get the National Guard signed off to help yesterday I think was a big pivot for some internally too, that says alot about things. Trump incites his crowd, who then do what they do, and then he disregards efforts to quell, control, and stop the insanity. To me, that's clearly treason.

I think it's time to let those criminal charges happen and repercussions of the last four years of Trump's behavior be fully engaged against him. If this percentage of his retaliatory base reacts like we know they will....fucking let them. As long as law enforcement is on the side of justice and equality finally (this will improve with Trump out of there muddling that narrative), things will eventually get in the right direction. We need to enforce laws against these violent and reactive white supremacists and chaos stirrers to get them off the streets if we want to get anywhere in this county. And those in government who have been blindly going with bad practices need to be disbarred from government and/or law in general. The time is coming to clean up this mess completely as the majority of this country wants action in that direction. Caudling (sp?) and being scared to address this vicious cycle of this base of his being wanting and trying to force a civil war is not the way to go. It needs to be dealt with and the first step towards that is letting things completely open up against Trump. Both now from our current government and from lawmakers who are in after January 20th. Obviously, congress will hit hard with all of this too with investigations and kind of exposes on what, why, and how things went the way they did since 2017 too. I would assume the ones standing by Trump at this stage are just banking on some sort of post Jan 20 payoff by him that I just have a feeling will never be paid out. So what do you think those motherfuckers will do?

I think the biggest eye opener to those who think he's some god loving patriot will come when he high tails it out of the country and never comes back, as he promised he would do if he lost in a few speeches leading to the election. He will stop supporting the people that love him, and like a bad toxic relationship, they will beg to have the abuser back for awhile, but when more and more information and proof that Trump is who he is, and more and more time is away from the base and their "attachment" to Trump is, things will get better. In time, stuff will come out on Trump that can't be debunked, sooner or later the folks with common sense will get it. White power fucksticks and some others will never change though because they were like this before Trump and Trump just vilified them ultimately. Those are the folks law enforcement needs to focus on, these are the real problem people of the base, and national intelligence needs to take a few steps forward on calling these groups dangerous domestic terrorists and handling them as such. Lots of lessons to learn from yesterday that I hope those in law enforcement embrace.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Excellent post, @RedJed and I completely agree.

Ftr, it's "coddling." "Caudling" is when you do color commentary with Gordon Solie or WCW-era Jim Ross.