Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Someone, maybe Jared, must've told him it wouldn't protect him/them from local or state charges. And it would look like an admission of guilt which wouldn't be super helpful if/when they are sued by any number of individuals, businesses, and/or groups.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I have a feeling pardons coming later has to include Steve Bannon, for one. Would he have enough audacity to pardon any of the notable shitheels from the capitol riots? Probably, yes.

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing will happen. The fact they're bothering to check will prevent it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think we have a bit more than 24 hours to put up with Hulkster rambling about how he has one last WrestleMania match left in him and @BruiserBrody chiding us to not get so worked up.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have a feeling pardons coming later has to include Steve Bannon, for one. Would he have enough audacity to pardon any of the notable shitheels from the capitol riots? Probably, yes.
CNN just reported that Bannon is getting pardoned.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
LOL that there where people who thought he was gonna pardon Snowden and Assange. It would have been great if Snowden had been pardoned, but the fact there were people begging Trump to pardon two guys he has no interest in is some dark irony.