Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Mandalorian

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
much better episode. some good story advancement as well and hopefully the annoying people can shut up about baby yoda being an eggeating monster now.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I assumed this week being only 35 minutes meant they cut about fifteen minutes of additional eggeating.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
Titus Welliver fit that Imperial officers hat too well.

Last edited:

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
well that was a hell of an episode. I;ve only seen some of the clone wars cartoons (always on my todo list) so I'm not as familiar with Ashoka as a lot of the internet but still very cool and there was a lot going on in that episode without it feeling too much.

muzzington

Reaction score
Damn, that was good.

Another big character mention too. I think my Old Republic smuggler might even make an appearance at this rate.

Dandy

Reaction score
Not that I haven’t loved this show from the start, but these last two episodes and the way this show is shaping up has me on board with those saying to hand the Star Wars franchise over to Favreau and company. It went from “side task” of the week for the gun for hire the first half of this season to “this is a badass movie blowing away quite a few Star Wars movies” like that (imagine a really cool snap right there.)

muzzington

Reaction score
Liked that Oberyn Martell had drinks with The Night King in this episode.

I enjoyed how uncomfortable and lost Mando looked without his helmet and interacting with people.

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
News that Kenobi was filming in Boston, ENGLAND not Boston, Massachusetts was tempered by the return of Bill Burr to The Mandalorian
and his character doing a face turn!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So was that a series finale? It kind of feels like the end of the story. What an episode!

Luke Skywalker AND a Bib Fortuna cameo!?

Not to mention Sasha Banks hitting Boba Fett with a tornado DDT!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’n afraid that without the Grogu aspect, it really just starts leaning into the high budget ‘90s syndicated action “adventure of the week “ series aspect.

Plus I heard all the rumors about issues with Pedro Pascal so it seems like a contingency finale if anything

muzzington

Reaction score
Pedro himself downplayed those rumors for whatever that's worth.

I think people will be divided over the next series, some will want more of the status quo while some might want to go in a different direction. I love the show so I'll watch it no matter what and I dig the lore behind Mandalore and the Darksaber.

muzzington

Reaction score
The Dark Troopers looked incredible every time they appeared this season.

Dandy

Reaction score
Watched the last two episodes tonight several bourbons on after my alma mater shit the bed in the conference championship and holy Matt Young is this a great show!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pedro himself downplayed those rumors for whatever that's worth.

I think people will be divided over the next series, some will want more of the status quo while some might want to go in a different direction. I love the show so I'll watch it no matter what and I dig the lore behind Mandalore and the Darksaber.
Oh right
I guess Season 3 could be about everyone running to get the Darksabre away from Mando but that leans into ‘90s action adventure series too.