Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The OAO Muppet Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There was some outraged murmuring from conservative idiots when that aired 6 months or so ago. Also they (and apparently) Epic didn't understand it wasn't Gonzo coming out as trans, he just liked wearing dresses. Way idiots reacted they probably assumed the next episode was Nanny injecting hormones in him or something.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
There was some outraged murmuring from conservative idiots when that aired 6 months or so ago. Also they (and apparently) Epic didn't understand it wasn't Gonzo coming out as trans, he just liked wearing dresses. Way idiots reacted they probably assumed the next episode was Nanny injecting hormones in him or something.
I just remember Candace Owens having a meltdown over it on Twitter.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Gonzo banging chickens for decades is more accepted than him in a dress. Good times.

I want to be Jim Henson when I grow up so bad.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Crazy Harry is more problematic cause his nickname's "Crazy" or because he is constantly committing acts of terrorism.

The Amazing Rando

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jim Henson's work ethic is enough for me to know I would never be able to pull off being Jim Henson. Also I would not do well being submerged in an old septic tank trying to play banjo blind.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
My hope is it plays well in a double feature with Won't You Be My Neighbor just for inner child-related reasons.