Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The OAO "The singer of Trapt meltdown" thread

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
https://www.altpress.com/news/ice-t-says-he-doesnt-know-trapt-in-twitter-beef/

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1250498924814761987

Since they seem to be clogging up the "lol @ Nu Metal" thread, I decided to create a thread dedicated to the ongoing Twitter meltdown of the lead singer for Trapt. Here's another example

https://twitter.com/TRAPTOFFICIAL/status/1250801693245276160

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I love how he always points to "PANDORA NUMBERS" when talking about the "success" of his band. I expect this dude to be a fixture on some future Fox News program.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Can we get him to post here?

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I'm sure if we talk enough shit about that no talent piece of garbage he'll find us in a deep enough Google search (right after he closes the 17 open tabs of interracial gangbangs and Breitbart archives) to register and start calling us virgins. I bet he'll even try to tell us wrestling is fake.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Springtime for Epic said:
I love how he always points to "PANDORA NUMBERS" when talking about the "success" of his band. I expect this dude to be a fixture on some future Fox News program.

I bet they crush on MySpace as well.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TRAPTOFFICIAL/status/1266492732379467780

Still having a normal one

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's debating the Libertarian candidate for VP tonight. My first thought is that the Libertarian Party should stop moving away from such insane inanity but then I remembered the Libertarian Party was BUILT on insane inanity.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Any time someone of name value is on track to sell less than Kevin Federline I get sort of happy.

Motherfucker blocked me ages ago.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Surprise surprise. The singer of Trapt is broke.

I love the pic they use for the article. Makes it look like even the rest of Trapt has had enough of his shit.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
In honor of Texas's own Riley Gale, I hope a bunch of thrashers and punks show up to cause trouble.

EDIT: Riley Gale was the frontman for Power Trip, who raked this jackass over the coals by pointing out that his band sold more tickets without any radio airplay. He passed unexpectedly this past August.

Last edited:

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
This band sounds familiar, but I have no idea what they sound like.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I tune into a lot of general rock playlists on Amazon Music and "Headstrong" is always one of the first songs featured in these compilations. They've made their mark, that's for sure.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Three Doors Down played Trump's Inauguration Eve concert plus did you not go to a movie theater in the late '00s and see those AMERICAN SOLDIER ads for, I can't remember if it was the National Guard or US Army? Ain't nothing secret about 3DD being conservative hicks who love America.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I really enjoy 3DD's debut record and think it was one of the last really good mainstream rock records. Haven't cared for anything they've done since and yeah, their political views (I think the frontman has even come out as a COVID denier?) are something I don't care for. I think they're content with being "Resident Band for Military Service".

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
3DD is from the rural Deep South though so I think everyone just has a collective "Well. What do you expect from these yokels?" attitude towards their comments outside of music.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Three Doors Down played Trump's Inauguration Eve concert plus did you not go to a movie theater in the late '00s and see those AMERICAN SOLDIER ads for, I can't remember if it was the National Guard or US Army? Ain't nothing secret about 3DD being conservative hicks who love America.
Bro it was CITIZEN SOLDIER

Screencap is my face when the video would play in 2007-2010.