Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Police Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
@Laz ! Tell your uncles to chill out.

Edit- Oh shit. They're black dudes! So I don't think they're Laz's uncles...probably. And they're supposedly headed to Maine! Probably not gonna make it!

Last edited:

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
There's something to be said about how many militia types there are that skirt by and how the cops only seem to pull over for the black ones.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Three police officers and two paramedic have been indicted by a Colorado grand jury for their roles in death of Elijah McClain.

Reactions: Laz

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
In other news, dozens of new State Police Internal Affairs investigations have recently been reopened.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it should be called line-of-duty. Line-of-duty to me is when you are killed on the job. How do you prove they contracted COVID on the job? And that doesn't even get into vaccination status and it being selfinflicted. The entire way they tally up LOD deaths is generally stupid.

Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If an officer has a heart attack and keels over on the job, that's LOD (WHAAATTT A RUSH) but even that makes more sense than counting COVID as a LOD death.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not sure when or if it'll hit the national news cycle, but the local paper says the local pd killed a man wielding a screwdriver yesterday. The neighborhood watch facebook group bickering is intolerable.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
ALABAMA COPS!

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

One line from this:
"Arpad Vass, “forensic instructor,” is handing out divining rods to students hoping to become better crime scene investigators. I wish this were a joke. It is, very sadly, an actual thing that is happening with the blessing of the University of Tennessee and is capable of subjecting students from all over the nation to this stupidity."

@tekcop come and get your people.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
A former Philadelphia police officer has been charged with murder for fatally shooting a 12-year-old boy in the back during a chaotic foot chase in early March.
Authorities say that Edsaul Mendoza, 26, engaged in a "tactically unsound" pursuit of Thomas "TJ" Siderio and shot him despite knowing he was unarmed.
Police believed a friend of his was involved in the theft of a weapon.
Mr Mendoza was arrested on Sunday.
According to a presentment of facts released by Philadelphia's District Attorney, Mr Mendoza was part of a group of four plainclothes officers who confronted Thomas and a 17-year-old friend - identified in court documents as "NK" - on 1 March. The officers believed that NK was "tangentially connected" to a stolen firearm investigation.

Last edited:

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Would the corrections officer helping the Aaron Rodgers lookalike murderer escape from Alabama lock up work for this thread? Because that story is...something.