The WWF B, C, and D shows.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
That would be on there as well. Also WWF Excess, the two hour Saturday late night call in show on TNN that was co-hosted by Coach and Trish Stratus in late '01/early '02. WWF Spotlight is probably last but not least because it lasted NINE YEARS and no one remembers anything about it except Sean Mooney pretending to be his own twin.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
That would be on there as well. Also WWF Excess, the two hour Saturday late night call in show on TNN that was co-hosted by Coach and Trish Stratus in late '01/early '02. WWF Spotlight is probably last but not least because it lasted NINE YEARS and no one remembers anything about it except Sean Mooney pretending to be his own twin.
I know I had Spotlight into 1994 because I saw Backlund's heel turn there first because it aired on Friday nights for some reason.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
OVP/Richard Land recently posted a clip of a late '94 episode of Spotlight with a bored looking Gorilla talking about Mr. Backlund. but even Landy hasn't been able to find any clips of 1995 episodes.

Shotgun was so fucking good. Closest they ever really came to knowing what the fans wanted. That month or so was fantastic.

Still don't know how HHH took a tombstone on an escalator and didn't get his scalp yanked off.

Winter Epicland

Epic Reine
The first few months of Shotgun were great for the time. Just the change in presentation the company desperately needed at the time before the Attitude era caught fire. The show where they broadcast from the former All-Star Sports Cafe in Times Square where Marc Mero and Sable made their entrance straight from a limo remains one of my favorites to this day.

And of course 10-11 year old me desperately searched the internet for topless Terri Runnels pictures after she flashed the Sultan.

Last edited:
The Marlena flash is a totally forgotten gem of Attitude. The other recap shows made Shotgun seem so dangerous and cool to us kids who didn't know much nor have access to ECW. I think they ran that clip of Ahmed killing one of the Nation guys on a car for the rest of the year.

Winter Epicland

Epic Reine
Ah yes, the Ahmed/D'Lo Pearl River Plunge on a car was another awesome moment:

Another forgotten moment from that show is Terry Funk randomly showing up prior to the '97 Rumble and being confronted by Austin.