Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Thunder Force - Front runner for 2022 Oscar season

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was just upset this isn't a sequel to the Kevin Durant classic Thunderstruck where Jim Belushi and the little Weiner kid from the movie send the current Thunder team AKA The Thunder Force to New York to lure Durant back.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I was just upset this isn't a sequel to the Kevin Durant classic Thunderstruck where Jim Belushi and the little Weiner kid from the movie send the current Thunder team AKA The Thunder Force to New York to lure Durant back.
wow this is a real movie? I feel like I've heard about this but

Budget
: $7 million
Box office: 587,211 USD

heh

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's one of the lone highlights of the 2010's.

Also to actually talk about this shitty movie, between the Horny Puppet movie, The Kitchen, Superintelligence, and now this, Melissa McCarthy has killed the good will she built back up with me when she did the awesome Can You Ever Forgive Me. This run of movies is worse than her first run of comedies after Bridesmaids where only Spy is a good comedy (The Heat is okay I guess).

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
With this being a Netflix movie and seeing all the people from her previous movies in the trailer, I would not be surprised if she is headed the Sandler route where there’s still some contingent of people that will watch what she does, it just has to its own streaming bubble.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Falcone/McCarthy have a movie coming out this year called Margie Claus so yeah she's definitely going that route.

Although these movies might be worse since they lack the amount of weird cameos from athletes, former SNL castmembers, musicians, etc that the bad Sandler movies have.