Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My Tom Cotton worries aside, I really think Trump (or at very least DJT...or maybe a Father/Son ticket *puke*) is most likely nominee for 2024 since Republican Party is intellectually bankrupt.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Man, all these comments talking about Rudy like he's not been leaking brain fluid for 20 plus years.

Also I appreciate this thread getting posted since I have a host of new people on reddit I can block.

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I'm surprised at how many "WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA'S MAYOR!?" comments I've seen. Dude has been crazy and irrelevant since at least his awful '08 POTUS run. I think most insane thing is that Trump DID think he's a relevant and cognizant. Was Newt fucking Gingrich too busy?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The god emperor of losing has lost again in Pennsylvania. That puts him somewhere around 3 dozen losses this month.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump spent $3 million (of other rubes' money) on a recount in Wisconsin. He lost here, again. That makes some 3 dozen defeats in less than one month.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Trump spent $3 million (of other rubes' money) on a recount in Wisconsin. He lost here, again. That makes some 3 dozen defeats in less than one month.
Trump said it wasn't about getting more votes, but to gain access to the ballots to expose the fraud. We are to hear about that angle on Mon or Tues.

/not saying your wrong.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
According to my notes, today was Monday. So that leaves Tuesday, the day after certification, to show all that totally real evidence.

Reaction score
According to my notes, today was Monday. So that leaves Tuesday, the day after certification, to show all that totally real evidence.

think they’re doing a press conference this afternoon after they reveal their health care plan

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Press conference to be held at the Hyatt Tractor and Cheese Emporium.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I feel like everyone has been cornered by one chick like that at a bar. If you're lucky & smart, you're just cornered by them.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And there was applause for that racist line. So the next embarrassing losing lawsuit will be "they didn't allow us in the courtroom!"

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wisconsin's GOP-majority supreme court declined to hear Trump's latest lawsuit here. He lost the election here, spent $3 million to lose the recount, and has now lost again, this time at the hands of hardcore Republican judges. Cue up the Curb theme. Again.