Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There were only 2 or 3 protesters at the Maine State Capitol today. Ya love to see it.

Also my girlfriend's uncle who lives next door took down all of his homemade conservative signs and all but 2 or 3 of his signs in general (he had about a dozen up) yesterday.

This all seems like a sign for something. Maybe just maybe the almost universally negative response to the failed insurrection was something of a wake up call?

Reaction score
There were only 2 or 3 protesters at the Maine State Capitol today. Ya love to see it.

Also my girlfriend's uncle who lives next door took down all of his homemade conservative signs and all but 2 or 3 of his signs in general (he had about a dozen up) yesterday.

This all seems like a sign for something. Maybe just maybe the almost universally negative response to the failed insurrection was something of a wake up call?

It's a shame we can't do this

splash_780-1516-720x340.jpg

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Yeah like instead of storming DC, @King Kamala only gets in his Viking gear and storms DUNKIN when they take some of the meatless options off the breakfast menu
I replied with a shocked face not because of the content of this post, per se, but because I'm amazed anybody else knows of such a bygone NEW ENGLAND MAN tradition.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe Former President Reality Star Trump didn't mention his stirring turn in the ultra seedy and gross John Derek/Bo Derek boobie ghost caper comedy Ghosts Can't Do It where he's actually trying to act and it's disturbing

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I saw a post on Reddit about how he’s now writing insults that he wants his aides to tweet.

Yeah it's impossible but can we like, never talk about or acknowledge this guy ever again? It's officially Biden's time to shine now.

it was such a good feeling reading that because I realized I hadn’t thought about this guy in so long, since epic’s post, really. it felt like fresh news to hear about him. And then I laughed at his insecurity, scrolled past the post and felt even better about the fact that he’s so irrelevant he won’t ever be regular news again, so I won’t have to care. Life is good.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I saw a post on Reddit about how he’s now writing insults that he wants his aides to tweet.

it was such a good feeling reading that because I realized I hadn’t thought about this guy in so long, since epic’s post, really. it felt like fresh news to hear about him. And then I laughed at his insecurity, scrolled past the post and felt even better about the fact that he’s so irrelevant he won’t ever be regular news again, so I won’t have to care. Life is good.
It was like 10 years too late, but Twitter banning him was so big. Had they not, he would be starting beefs with random people, saying the worst things imaginable, and keeping his name in the news through social media. It feels so refreshing to not hear about him or think about him regularly anymore.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
These fucking dirtbags should not be allowed to vote. If this happened in a normal trial, the case would be thrown out and have to start over.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mick Foley & Dave Meltzer of all people had interesting conversation about how fucked up the impeachment process is in the United States on Twitter last night. There's absolutely no way that anyone, pro or anti impeachment, can objective about any of this. Supreme Court would be slightly better but still skewed.

Does anyone know how other countries do this? Cause way it's done here seems very bad and designed to fail!

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Startling news from Kentucky today as McConnell has announced he's still bitchmade for Trump.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
Should I feel bad for not being really upset about this? I mean, I know I should be, but it's a little hard to be when you knew how this was going to end. The man's never going to jail, even tough he deserves it. Also, how about the Democrats still being spineless even when they have the presidency. Like yeah, "make them hurt", but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Staff member
Reaction score
In this country: people who don't understand senate rules

There is a rule that says no other business can take place during an impeachment. The Republicans decided that when witnesses were going to be called, it was time to invoke that rule. Senate rules require 51 senators to change them. Pretty clearly says senators and not the VP tie breaking vote. Simple as that.

As in: no COVID checks if the Dems call witnesses. So...

Last edited: