Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

TSM goes Step by Step to the Full House of Family Matters

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.people.com/article/full-house-reunion-revival

John Stamos, who has an ownership stake in the show, according to the site, is championing the cause. Other stars – including Candace Cameron Bure (who has said she'd be up for a TV reunion), Jodie Sweetin, and Andrea Barber are on board, and Bob Saget and Dave Coulier may also be involved – plus creator Jeff Franklin and executive producer Bob Boyett are a part of the project as well.

I'm cool with pretending Michelle never existed.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lifetime is doing an unauthorized Full House movie ala the Saved By The Bell one they did last year.

640.jpg

Eh. I'll probably watch it and not enjoy it like I did the dreadfully boring SBTB sleaze movie.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I never thought a picture could be Lifetime-y but that... that's so Lifetime-y.

Richard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
I wonder if Ed O Neil ever felt bad ripping on the plus size actresses? I feel kind of bad in between belly laughs.

I wonder if he feels bad about playing the leader of an MRA group, even if they were played as buffoons.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
Some of this is covered on FHR, but I was watching the 3rd episode of Full House on Netflix (Canada) - in this early episode, Jesse makes mention of his date with a topless ballerina, Danny makes strong implications about Joey and Jesse having a homosexual relationship after walking in on them singing to each other, and Jesse tells a story about his first time banging a chick at 14 years old. One of Stephanie's classmates also made an accusation of Jesse being a creepy pedophile "stranger".

This show changed.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Now that's a fuckin' trailer right there! So perfectly crafted. I was never even remotely a fan of the original show, but this still makes me feel like watching the new one anyway.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
The studio audience is hooting and hollering like they're attending a taping of Married with Children.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna watch this for the car wreck potential...

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Venkman said:
The studio audience is hooting and hollering like they're attending a taping of Married with Children.
My kids watch the Disney Channel sitcoms all the time. I'm sure it's not as bad as the laugh track they use for all of them.