• '2010s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Time

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

Similar deal as the 90s nba draft we just had. Pick 22 starters, K/P, a head coach, an OC, and a DC. Maybe some subs, don't know, it would depend on what people think. At the end we have a playoffs and Poster Bowl to determine the real smart football mark champion.

The only real issue is the era we should limit it to. Some people think all-time, others want a specific decade. I've put poll options up, if you want a combination (like 80s/90s), feel free to suggest it in the thread.

Sign up in here. I'll post a new thread in a few days after we decide on an era and final ruleset. I'll also include draft times and slots for participants. Start time for the draft should be around the second week of August, giving you plenty of time to prepare.

FondRemarkableHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

stay tuned

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am in. Voted all time, why not.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
If we are going All-Time, I think it'd be worth being able to select a KR/PR as well since there's so many different options. Otherwise I think some guys would get overlooked because they didn't really play a 'pure' offensive or defensive position well enough to be drafted.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Sounds good.

I know @MFer expressed interest but I'll let him confirm. I'll do this if we get at least eight people, we're close right now. @Hawk 34 and @OG I am pretty sure you guys would be interested.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Need one more person for this and I'll start it. This is a more intensive draft so I can see why we wouldn't have as many people, but hopefully there is one other football fan that wants to give it a go.