Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What did you eat today, be honest and play the hits

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can still manage a streak of four beer nights but anything after that, I am playing with fire.

(I had FIVE beers on Thursday night and my stomach is still crampy and farty)

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
4 Eggs/4 oz. Vegan Sausage

Turkey/Provolone with Sauerkraut on Wheat with 1 Cup of Blueberries

Probably a few HopSlam Ales for the Rumble tonight. Hoping the scale is reasonably kind tomorrow.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
How are the quality of the gas station crawfish pies....

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yesterday
Breakfast: Burnt an egg white omelette with cheese and onions. Iced dark roast coffee with coconut milk.
Lunch: Delivery from a local seafood spot. Were supposed to have outdoor distanced lunch but it was too cold even for my NEW ENGLAND MAN BLOOD so just stayed in. Lobster roll with drawn butter, onion rings, homemade potato chips, Firecracker (I think it was basically Sweet Thai Chili sauce?) fried shrimp, and coleslaw. a Spirte.
Iced dark roast coffee black since I finished my coconut milk.
Dinner: BBQ Pork Chops, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter. Brussel sprouts.
Snacks: Two edibles, a Blackberry sour beer, two pale ales, and Extra Toasty Cheez Its during the Rumble

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Lunch: shrimp fried rice.

Dinner: Homemade hamburgers and air fryer cooked onion rings.

This air fryer might be my favorite possession ever

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yesterday
Breakfast: Honey nut cheerios with lactose free milk, 1 and 1/2 cups of black dark roast coffee, mango peach tango juice.
Lunch: Leftover baked potato with butter and some brussel sprouts.
Dinner: homemade gluten free mac & cheese, leftover coleslaw & onion rings. Sam Adams Hazy Lager

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
We didn't feel like cooking so we had steaks from Applebee's and for a place that is almost exclusively shit on in popular media, they were pretty good. I am also *very* fond of their buffalo sauce, though I did not partake today. But I think they get a bum rap overall.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I never ate at Applebees until I was in my late 20s but the girlfriend and her son really like it and ya know what? It really is pretty decent. I feel like Applebees deserves all of the praise that Chillis somehow gets.

Early lunch: leftover roasted Brussel sprouts and split a frozen gluten free four cheese pizza
Late lunch: Some battered fish filets. Orange Mango Spindrift.
afternoon snack: Celery with Teddie chunky peanut butter with flaxseed
Dinner: Two BLTs on Panera Honey Wheat, seasoned fries, an Orange Vanilla Polar Seltzer.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Breakfast: Two Hostess cupcakes.
Lunch: Leftover pasta, ultimate cheddar Doritos, Little Debbie fudge round
Dinner: On-Cor rib dinner, carrots.

If you can't tell, we're getting close to payday

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: a dark chocolate and sea salt Kind Bar and 2 mugs of black dark roast coffee.
Lunch: oven roasted chicken breast slices, lettuce, sliced tomatoes and spicy brown mustard on toasted sesame seed Ezekiel bread.
snack: celery sticks with Teddie chunky peanut butter with flaxseed. Some red seedless grapes
Dinner: NEW ENGLAND MAN BAKED SCALLOPS (scallops with a crumb made of Ritz Crackers, melted butter, garlic powder and salt & pepper), some premade butternut squash from grocery store deli. TWO Orange Vanilla Polar Seltzers

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Update; just split a bag of vegan herbal popcorn with the girlfriend. And I had a third orange vanilla seltzer. Somebody stop me.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Breakfast: blueberry muffin, coffee with sugar and almond milk creamer

Lunch: leftover lentil soup, Nature's Bakery fig bars (raspberry and blueberry), can of Sprite

After work snack: Reese's PB eggs

Dinner: buffalo cauliflower tacos w/ sauteed peppers and onions, black beans, and homemade guacamole, can of Sprite

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
PAD THAI MEDIUM SPICY WITH TOFU. Other things, but I get excited for Pad Thai. I know, I know, "but Hoff you love egg burgers!" and you damn right I do. But I treat myself to Pad Thai from the local place down the street every Monday and it's a joyous occasion on a weekly basis.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast; Kind almond butter breakfast protein bar, iced dark roast black coffee.
lunch: vegetable California Roll, red seedless grapes
Dinner: sheet pan roasted chicken jalapeño sausage with cauliflower, broccoli, onions, and cannellini /white beans, brown rice, orange vanilla seltzer
“Dessert”: Twizzler Pull and Peel
Snack: goldfish crackers with orange vanilla seltzer .

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I got a super nice veggie tray from Sam’s Club yesterday with plans for NBA All-Star events and am enjoying that with some additional hummus right now. Everything is the perfect texture so I may be joyfully passed out before stuff starts...

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
I had an egg burger again on Friday, sorry for not reporting in. It wasn't a home run, the egg was not very runny, but still good. Red Robin also puts together a nice chipotle aioli. It's nice that they give the spicy mayo a fancy name so I don't feel quite as guilty drowning my fries with it.

I also had pad thai *twice* today since my wife wanted it for dinner, and who am I to turn down this golden opportunity. Chicken for lunch, tofu for dinner. Delicious. Living like a king baby