Can of Cheerwine (it's Friday)

Some trail mix, yogurt, and a turkey wrap for lunch

Picked up a small chicken pesto pizza for dinner

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
vegetarian mince w/ gluten free spaghetti and cale
lemon ice-cream w/ curd

I am determined to update this thread every day so there is at least some consistency in my life

Last edited:

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
2 scrambled eggs with some vegan bacon for brunch. Getting chinese takeout for dinner. Thinking shrimp with white rice and some veggie soup.

Last edited:

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Woodford Reserve

Now Black Coffee.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread with Teddy Unsalted Super Chunky Peanut Butter, black dark roast iced coffee.
Lunch: Sandwich pepperoni and Cooper Sharp Cheese on English Muffin Bread with whole grain mustard. Couple kosher dill pickles on the side. black dark roast iced coffee
Dinner: Turkey Burgers with spicy brown mustard (I'm a mustard freak these days), relish, onions, and ketchup. Sweet potato fries with ranch dressing on side.

A third black dark roast iced coffee between lunch and dinner. Water throughout the day

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread with Teddy Unsalted Super Chunky Peanut Butter, black dark roast iced coffee.
Lunch: Sandwich pepperoni and Cooper Sharp Cheese on English Muffin Bread with whole grain mustard. Couple kosher dill pickles on the side. black dark roast iced coffee
Dinner: Turkey Burgers with spicy brown mustard (I'm a mustard freak these days), relish, onions, and ketchup. Sweet potato fries with ranch dressing on side.

A third black dark roast iced coffee between lunch and dinner. Water throughout the day

How do you like the Cinnamon Raisin Zeke Bread? I've only had the 9 grains one before and it was too thick for my liking, but I could see it being good with just peanut butter.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I love it with peanut butter. It is a bit too dense and grainy for breakfast on its own but peanut butter really helps.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I skipped breakfast and ate a larger lunch today. Oatmeal, two yogurts, trail mix, and another turkey wrap.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Half pb & j sandwich.
Leftover spaghetti and marinara.
Raspberry greek yogurt.
Chicken bacon and avacado sandwiches with sweet potato fries topped with balsamic vinegar reduction and feta.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Plain bagel toasted with butter and regular cream cheese. iced black dark roast coffee
Lunch: Two cheese dogs with spicy brown mustard, relish, and diced onions on toasted buns.iced black dark roast coffee
Dinner: Battered fish filets, quinoa, cut sweet corn.

Lots of water throughout the day.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Just a Nature Valley granola bar for breakfast and for dinner I'm baking some home fries with red pepper flakes and ground pepper (gotta have spice). Fruit for dessert.

Working on a strict deadline this week so didn't have the chance to eat lunch

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Same shit as yesterday except I got some wings for the football game tonight.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread with Teddie Super Chunky Peanut Butter with Flaxseed. Iced dark roast coffee...with unsweetened coconut milk. I finally went to the grocery store last night, people.

Lunch: Sandwich pepperoni, black pepper Cooper Sharp cheese, alfalfa sprouts and whole grain mustard on English Muffin bread. More Iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut.

Dinner: Ritz cracker crumb baked hake, hand cut homemade oven fries, pickled beets. Two Tart Cherry Limeade Polar Seltzer. Wild life.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
If I eat breakfast I end up being insanely hungry within an hour for some reason so I skip breakfast when I work.

Lunch: Some wings I didn't finish during the Browns game.

Dinner: Homemade tacos.

Been snacking for like the last hour. Not really hungry but I don't feel full so I'm still eating

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
what is this
Hake, which I cover in a mixture of crushed up Ritz cracker, Italian seasoning and melted butter and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Classic New England recipe (minus Italian seasoning) but it's usually made with haddock instead of hake. I use hake cause it's a more sustainable fish. #WokeKamala

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: cinnamon Ezekiel Bread with Teddie Super Chunky Peanut Butter with flaxseed, HOT dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut.
Lunch: pretzel rods, red pepper hummus, and some leftover cut corn.
Dinner: Baked Pork Chops with maple bacon chipotle BBQ sauce, baked potatoes with sour cream, chopped spinach. Tart Cherry Limeade Polar Seltzer.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Didn't eat lunch again and just had another granola bar for breakfast. For dinner I made one grilled cheese sandwich and one grilled PB&J. The latter really rocked. Frozen grapes for dessert. Mmmmmm.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
Lunch: packet of ready salted crisps and a banana
Dinner: ratatouille w/ grilled halloumi and steamed kale

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
haha no, it had never occurred to me to think about how kale is spelt, and I'm genuinely not sure I've seen it written down more than a few times many years ago but it dawned on me immediately after posting and I thought my ghost edit had been successful ; /