Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What did you eat today, be honest and play the hits

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
All I had today was some snack crackers and for dinner I'm having a salad with honey balsamic dressing and Caesar croutons. Some graham crackers for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: nonfat plain Greek yogurt with brown sugar granola.
Lunch: smoked Turkey breast slices on sesame seed Ezekiel bread with black pepper Cooper Sharp cheese, alfalfa sprouts, iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk
Dinner: four slices of homemade pepperoni and mushroom pizza.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
Lunch: feta sandwich
Dinner: mince w/ rice, cauliflower and broccoli

from now on save me 2 seconds of typing time by automatically assuming that everything is always an alternative version w/ no meat or gluten

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Once again..cinnamon raisin Ezekiel Bread with Teddie Super Chunky Peanut Butter with flaxseeds. Dark Roast Coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch: Smoked turkey breast on sesame seed Ezekiel Bread with black pepper Cooper Sharp cheese, alfalfa sprouts, and spicy brown mustard. Some yellow tortilla chips. Iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Two small glasses of boxed pinot Grigio
Dinner: Chicken strips, crispy browns, and big bowl of cut sweet corn. Polar Tart Cherry Limeade Seltzer.

now I'm ready for some beers cause I have tomorrow off.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
Lunch: yet another salad
Dinner: leek, goat's cheese and barley risotto

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Friday night during the pandemic. Time for Popeyes.

Breakfast was pb&j and coffee.
Lunch was leftover chili.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Apple Cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast. Didn't eat lunch. Pasta with alfredo sauce and soy chorizo for dinner. Protein bar for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast 1A: cinnamon raisin Ezekiel Bread with super chunk Teddie peanut butter with flaxseed, iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Breakfast: Egg white breakfast taco with pickled jalapeño slices and tequila lime salsa. Iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Late lunch: 1/2 rack of St Louis Style pork ribs, collard greens, pinto beans with pork shoulder, rolls with honey butter. Fresh tortilla chips with guacamole. Mezcal margarita and three Pacificos.

No dinner after that feast. Some prebiotic tea and a few more Steveweisers and a long hard sleep.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Jhawk and I are spiritually linked today.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I never post what I drink so just know that for me it's 90% seltzer and water and the other 10% is mixed with iced tea or orange juice which I only have on the weekends. Hot tea usually on Sundays.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Breakfast was a bowl of Chocolate Chex (with skim milk), water and coffee

Lunch was some leftover homemade chicken fried rice and a Diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner I just went with making a black bean burrito (Rosarita low fat refried) with cheese, hot sauce and sour cream, more water

I don’t drink too often but after a long week I treated myself to a chocolate martini after dinner as I got started on my TV for the night

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Bowl of multigrain cheerios for lunch and Chinese takeout for dinner. Shrimp and broccoli with white rice and some steamed veggie dumplings.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios with lactose free whole milk, two cups of dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch: two cheese dogs on grilled buns with spicy brown mustard and relish.
Snacks; peanut butter stuffed pretzel bits, celery sticks with blue cheese dressing.
Dinner: steak burger with cheese on potato bun with ketchup, relish, and diced onions, hand cut oven fries, pineapple lemonade Polar Seltzer.

One more day of decadence tomorrow before I go back to being semi healthy ish.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
Dinner: leek, goat's cheese and barley risotto
whoops, I forgot to fill you lot in but yesterday I skipped lunch and had this for dinner and today I had it for lunch and dinner (made far too much but it's delicious so no complaints)

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Bowl of multigrain cheerios and yogurt for late breakfast. Skipped lunch. Grilled salmon and quinoa for dinner. Mango slices for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lunch: linguini and meatballs in arabbiatta sauce .

Dinner: BBQ chicken wings with a fuckton of baby carrots and celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Breakfast: pb&j and coffee
Lunch: croissant sandwich with buffalo chicken, dijon, and banana peppers
Dinner: gf made butter chicken and naan

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Banana bread breakfast bar for late breakfast. Skipped lunch. Roasted potatoes with Cayenne pepper Sriracha for dinner. Sliced mango for dessert.

Today:

Peanut Butter biscuit Nature Valley breakfast bar for breakfast. Work got busy so didn't eat lunch. 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato for dinner. Frozen grapes for dessert.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
Had a dope salad post workout

141160483_2778616649119665_5504588347357537346_o.jpg

The bottom half of my face is obscured b/c I'm currently at the most unattractive stage of winter beard growth

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Jarlsberg cheese and crackers for lunch and salad for dinner. Graham crackers for dessert.

Today:

Leftover salad for lunch and vegan sausage with sweet potato fries for dinner. Frozen grapes for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: wheat Chex with lactose free milk. Iced black dark roast coffee

Lunch: a spicy tuna salad sandwich on sesame seed Ezekiel bread with alfalfa sprouts.

Dinner: homemade cheeseburger on potato bun with ketchup, relish, and spicy brown mustard, crispy crowns. Also had parts of my girlfriend and her son’s cheeseburgers since I cooked it too rare. Heh heh. Whoops.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
i like your descriptions bro. Not just the details of your meal but the context of how you ate it. Keep the hits coming.
Yesterday:

Jarlsberg cheese and crackers for lunch and salad for dinner. Graham crackers for dessert.

Today:

Leftover salad for lunch and vegan sausage with sweet potato fries for dinner. Frozen grapes for dessert.
How skinny are you bro?

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Breakfast: Honey chicken biscuit and seasoned potatoes with OJ from Wendy's.
Skipped lunch.
Chinese buffet for dinner as neither my fiancee or myself wanted to cook and I came into some unexpected funds.