Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What did you eat today, be honest and play the hits

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Nature Valley breakfast bar and didn't eat again until dinner where I had pasta with vegan chorizo and Alfredo sauce. Protein bar for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yesterday
Breakfast: Wheat Chex with lactose free milk and a big black dark roast coffee (hot)
Lunch: Spicy tuna salad sandwich on sesame seed Ezekiel bread (toasted) with a handful of Spicy Nacho Doritos, a 2nd big black dark roast coffee (hot)
small glass of pinot girigio while I was preparing dinner. From a box cause I ain't too fancy.
Dinner: Gluten free macaroni and cheese. Did it a little different this time. I usually make it with Ritz Cracker crumb on top and regular elbows WITH GLUTEN to make it homestyle like Mama Kamala's. This time I used evaporated milk for the roux to make it kind of like a moderately more upscale Kraft Mac & Cheese. Had a double IPA from the brewery my aging hipster brother in Brooklyn works for with it.
After dinner had two blackberry sour beers from my aging hipster brother's brewery.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Saturday:
Breakfast: pb&j and coffee
Lunch: pasta salad with tuna and broccoli
Dinner: chicken marsala with onions, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and green beans

Yesterday:
Breakfast: pb&j and coffee
Lunch: croissant sandwich with trukey, dijon, and banana peppers
Dinner: chicken monterey-like dish (chicken, bbq sauce, monetary jack cheese, mushrooms, bacon, and tomatoes) with a baked sweet potato and small salad with red wine vinaigrette.
Dessert: red velvet cake donut from Gibson's.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Yesterday
Breakfast: Wheat Chex with lactose free milk and a big black dark roast coffee (hot)
Lunch: Spicy tuna salad sandwich on sesame seed Ezekiel bread (toasted) with a handful of Spicy Nacho Doritos, a 2nd big black dark roast coffee (hot)
small glass of pinot girigio while I was preparing dinner. From a box cause I ain't too fancy.
Dinner: Gluten free macaroni and cheese. Did it a little different this time. I usually make it with Ritz Cracker crumb on top and regular elbows WITH GLUTEN to make it homestyle like Mama Kamala's. This time I used evaporated milk for the roux to make it kind of like a moderately more upscale Kraft Mac & Cheese. Had a double IPA from the brewery my aging hipster brother in Brooklyn works for with it.
After dinner had two blackberry sour beers from my aging hipster brother's brewery.
You drink that much regularly man?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is four drinks really that much? We've gone downhill from the glory days of TSM DRUNK TANK (Tatanka).

But no, I usually don't drink as much as I did last night. I've cut my alcohol consumption by half to two thirds of what it was in the past year. I drink 2 nights a week and usually max out at 3.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yesterday
Breakfast: Kind dark chocolate and sea salt protein bar, iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch: Leftover gluten free mac & cheese, more iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Dinner: Linguini & meatballs with Arrabbiata sauce. Yummmmm. Quickly becoming one of my favorite meals to make.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Apple cinnamon rice cakes with low fat chunky peanut butter followed by Thai takeout for dinner. Massaman curry, medium spicy, with white rice.

Today:

Apple cinnamon rice cakes with low fat chunky peanut butter and some yogurt. Grilled swordfish with quinioa for dinner. Mango slices for dessert.

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
just gonna copy and paste my elite order

Free Aloo Bengan
Sag Ponir
Plain Rice
Vegetable Ceylon
Garlic Mushrooms

half the ponir and all the bengan left for my next meal

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No breakfast

Lunch was some mixed nuts and trail mix, half an avocado, some Greek yogurt, and a turkey wrap.
I plan on eating some Sweet and Sour Chicken, broccoli, and strawberries for dinner.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: wheat Chex with unsweetened coconut milk because I ran out of lactose free milk. Sunuvabitch. Dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich (black pepper copper sharp on Ezekiel Sesame Seed bread) and dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.

An iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.

Dinner: Brie and apple stuffed breaded chicken breast with steamed brussel sprout and some microwaveable garlic flavored ancient grains & rice thingy.

Several coconut lime flavored Polar Seltzers throughout the day.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Belvita breakfast bar and dinner consisted of roasted potatoes with cheese, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Grapes for dessert.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Lunch was a salami ham and cheese sub on white bread (6"), some chips and a piece of lemon pie.

Dinner was 1 1/2 sloppy joes and some fries made in the air fryer.

Just has cottage cheese for a snack for some reason.

JHawk

Reaction score
Shrimp fried rice for lunch.

Fish sandwich and baked beans for dinner.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No breakfast

Mixed nuts/trail mix, the other half of the avocado, Greek yogurt, another turkey wrap

Lasagna and the rest of my strawberries for dinner

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Peanut Butter breakfast bar and for dinner I'm making two grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato. Mango slices for dessert.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: Kind protein bar with iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch: grilled cheese (white American on Ezekiel Bread) with coconut lime seltzer. If it is not obvious running low on groceries.
2nd iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Dinner: spinach and cheese ravioli in some spicy marinara sauce that wasn’t remotely spicy. Go to Hell, Bove’s. Some shrimp. Thankfully I have groceries coming Thursday.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Foreman grilled some burgers, air fried some brussels sprouts. Food was delicious. I'm still on antibiotics.

The fall out was not delicious.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lunch was a salami ham and cheese sub on white bread (6"), some chips and a piece of lemon pie.

Dinner was 1 1/2 sloppy joes and some fries made in the air fryer.

Just has cottage cheese for a snack for some reason.

How do you like using the air fryer? I got one of Christmas, but I have a really bad habit of leaving Christmas presents in boxes and not opening them.

JHawk

Reaction score
How do you like using the air fryer? I got one of Christmas, but I have a really bad habit of leaving Christmas presents in boxes and not opening them.
The air fryer is awesome. I even did Hot Pockets in them once and you didn't get the weird changes in temperatures in the middle.

My fiancee just did donuts in it tonight and they were incredible

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: three Colby Jack cheese sticks and a bunch of pepperonis. Can you tell it is the day before grocery day? Two giant mugs of dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.
Lunch; massive egg white omelette with cheddar cheese and tequila lime salsa. Coconut lime seltzer
Dinner: anniversary with the girlfriend at our new favorite Tex Mex place. Ate in an old ice fishing shack. How romantic. Fresh tortilla chips and guacamole. Green chili with pork shoulder. More fresh tortilla chips. Smoked brisket taco and a fried mushroom, corn and Fritos tacos. Two dark lagers to wash it down. Fried stuffed plantains with Carmel sauce drizzled on top and fresh whipped cream with a cup of coffee with cream and sugar (drinking coffee like a normie for once) for dessert.

After we did socially distanced trivia at a local brewery and I had some sort of session IPA and a really nice lager. Four beers in a night for 2nd time in a week. Time for an intervention!

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Leftover salad for lunch and vegan sausage with onion rings and cauliflower tots for dinner. Grapes for dessert.

Had some Sunchips in the morning.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Breakfast: nonfat plain Greek yogurt with brown sugar granola. Iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.

Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich (once again), iced dark roast coffee with unsweetened coconut milk (once again)

Third iced dark roast coffee

Hefeweizen

Dinner: gluten free penne in marinara sauce, Romano cheese and some mothafuckin TGI Friday’s frozen mozzarella sticks. Another Hefeweizen.

Now I am drinking a Sam Adams Wicked Hazy Lager and watching Star Wars Episode IIII: Attack of the Clones. Might be two four beer nights in a row!!!

Alfie

Alfie
Reaction score
kamala, 4 beers in one session is completely fine and reasonable. if you're capable of stopping at 4 (or 5, or 6) then you literally do not have a problem

halloumi salad for lunch and dinner

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
2 PB&J sandwiches for lunch on whole wheat for lunch. Penne pasta with sun dried tomato sauce and vegan beef for dinner. Protein bar for dessert.