Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What do you like to eat/drink while watching the WWE Network?

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not sure of your current activity level but since you have a Wii, Wii Fit is a great low intensity workout to ease into things and since we’re so far out now from the Wii’s lifespan but not so far out where it is retro, I see the game and balance board pop up dirt cheap or free even on Facebook Marketplace all the time.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I'm gonna do my watch on Havoc while eating apple slices. It may not be pizza, but it'll be good for my health. I'll still have my pepsi, though.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Gonna have to make the jump to diet Pepsi before long, though. Smoothies and Slamboree Saturdays.

You can experiment with coming up with different healthier options, too. Any kind of veggie pizza or something along those lines you'd be willing to try, at least.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I'm watching WCW Halloween Havoc while eating apple slices, and I just noticed on one of the tombstones in the entrance area had the name "Crockett" written on it.

Irony?

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Well, guys, my diet is now over. My mother and I are gonna order from Two Girls Pizzeria & Bistro. I'm gonna have a large spicy Italian sausage pizza and my mother is having meatball marinara sandwich while doing a WCCW binge watch on the network.

This is gonna kick ass.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I think it’s time we asked the real important question: which match was better, Owen/Bret or the ladder? Or do you think the cancelled ten-man would have been better than both?