Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What do you like to eat/drink while watching the WWE Network?

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got a Dominos large carry out for 7.99, Bacon, Ham & Sausage. Been sitting out while I get myself Nat Dad’d so will require a re-heat here in a moment. Hitting some legal hemp derived Delta 8 to get the munchies on. The D8 will also likely influence the WWEN selection.

leaning towards 06 Raw maybe New Years Resolution after peeping the Carlito/Chris Masters/MVP/Shelton Benjamin pic in the picture thread.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems a bit early for dinner.

Also, your room needs a bit of dusting. My allergies would kill me if I walked in there.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I notice you post mostly about stuff pre-2000. Is that just your preference or do you have a cutoff that you don’t watch after certain years?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
This might be a weird question, but how well have you gotten to know the delivery people over the years? I mean personally, like you can probably have conversations other than small talk and whatnot.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Probably. I know some delivery people know me from ordering from them online, whether it be online or on my mobile apps. So yeah, they know me.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Nice. Makes the whole thing easier.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Do you ever get adventurous with your pizza choices?

Obviously you are wise to not put pineapple pizza with your Pepsi, but beyond just your standard pepperoni/sausage/meat lovers that are you a fan of, what about more eclectic offerings?

Do you like a classic Margherita, a veggie or maybe something with white sauce?

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that is the wrongest thing you've ever said on this board.