Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What do you like to eat/drink while watching the WWE Network?

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm currently doing house cleaning, right now. I'm taking a break, right now. I've continued my Ric Flair binge. But, I'm gonna have either Pizza Hut or Domino's, later on.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I forget. Have we discussed your thoughts on Papa John's? I tend to prefer them of all the fast casual pizza franchises.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not gonna have Papa John's today. That I know. I might have Domino's. My mother likes their sandwiches.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm having Domino's again while finishing up my Flair binge with a whole lotta pepsi. I'm watching WCW Slamboree 1994.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I took the picture before I started eating the rest.

Anyway, I know that I'm not the only one who skips the crust, unless it's stuffed crust.

Last edited:

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’m pretty consistent with a Dominos order a couple times a month. Have you ever tried their dipping sauces for the crust? The Mango Habernero is the tits, sweet heat.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Like I stated in my thread in the food & cooking folder, I'm gonna be cooking burgers and brats tonight. I just got done watching the very first COTC from 1988, and now, I'm watching WrestleMania 4. The thing is, and Ric Flair talked about this in his documentary, the first COTC did a tremendous rating against WrestleMania 4. Back then, I was in the first grade in Illinois.

Does anyone know how big a rating there was between COTC and WM 4?

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Like I stated in my thread in the food & cooking folder, I'm gonna be cooking burgers and brats tonight. I just got done watching the very first COTC from 1988, and now, I'm watching WrestleMania 4. The thing is, and Ric Flair talked about this in his documentary, the first COTC did a tremendous rating against WrestleMania 4. Back then, I was in the first grade in Illinois.

Does anyone know how big a rating there was between COTC and WM 4?
Mania IV did 585,000 buys. The Clash did a 5.8 rating and a 13 share but I don’t know how many viewers that equaled.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Wrestlemania X was the first PPV I ever watched live. Always holds a special place for me, despite having not watched it in years.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Today was different. Me and my mother had leftover glazed ham from this past Christmas. Of course, I had some pepsi to go with it. I watched WCW Bash at The Beach yesterday. Today, I watched WWF SummerSlam 1991 while eating leftover ham. I might watch WCW BATB again tomorrow. I also plan on watching NWA Starrcade 1987, and then, I'll watch WWF SummerSlam 1994, I'll be watching the single greatest cage match of all time. Bret vs. Owen. That match kicked the Flair/Garvin cage match's ass.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The ham was frozen before we had it for Christmas dinner. It's currently wrapped up in tin foil and it's sitting in one of our refridgerators.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Do you generally always stay in the 87-95 range? I certainly respect the nostalgic draw but maybe a large sausage pizza from Dominos would go well during a viewing of 1999 Great American Bash?