Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Where Do You Game At?

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Here's a random question.

I have my PS4 set up in my living room and my PS3 is in the bedroom. Those are the only systems I have right now, but I've been considering an Xbox One for Gears 4.

My living room is very large and the TV is far away from the couch. It's hard to see and the way it's set up makes shelving limited so I'd have to figure out where to put another game system. I've been considering turning my spare bedroom into a gamer's dungeon.

Anyone have anything like this? Do you have your own space to hide out in or do you have to share with the wife/girlfriend?

What would your optimal gamer haven be?

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
60 inch tv in the living room for the PS4 and XB1.

40 inch tv in the basement with my NES, N64, SNES, Master System, Genesis, and Dreamcast hooked up. Don't spend too much time down there anymore. Especially when it starts getting cold.

Board games at the kitchen table.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have a 52 inch in the living room. Like I said it's so large it's hard to see. I'd probably put that in the game room because it would be more than enough. The room is only 10x10.

Then I'd get something larger for the living room.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one of my CRTs set up with Melee in my office. I stop to practice in short bursts throughout the day. That's the only video game I really play.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
55" LG UHD TV in the living room with the PS4 and Wii U connected

40" Sony HD LCD with NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Genesis, PS2 and PS3 in my spare room.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I just game in a normal room when I'm on PC.

I play my 3DS religiously when I'm not at home.

If I had money, I'd be able to probably afford a nicer place.