Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WNBA THREAD

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Flik said:
Hey for you guys who watch the product for a long time, where is the best place for a noob like myself to start?

That's kind of a nebulous question, but I'd say start with 2012; the athleticism took a tick up around then. If you want to go back further than that, I'd advise you not to go back before 2007 (and this is coming from somebody whose team won the championship in 2005).

Why you gotta erase Michelle Timms?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score

For those of you who aren't aware (and, by "those of you," I mean, "all of you"), Elizabeth Williams plays for Kelly Loeffler's team, the Atlanta Dream, and Raphael Warnock is running against Loeffler for Georgia's Senate seat. . Many WNBA players have spoken out against Loeffler, but Williams is the first player on the current Dream roster to make any kind of public statement regarding Loeffler.

Williams is also the Dream's union rep.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score
Was talking to my dad, who is the only other WNBA fan I know in real life, about this. I found myself abruptly reminded that my dad is, in fact, a real "Boomer," and still holds onto many of his ingrained Boomer sensibilities, despite him being fairly progressive, relative to most men his age. A whole lot of, "Well, she did break the law..." in his point of view.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
BG has been freed in a prisoner swap for an actual criminal. Glad her bullshit’s over with before Christmas.