Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestlers and their movies

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I actually liked it. It's a slow burn and tries to go for a Shining type vibe. It has a few creepy images and some great gore effects. Punk's acting is fine. He doesn't try to stretch. He kind of plays himself and the character is a cocky womanizer. He does a decent poor man's Bruce Campbell impression. There is a bad performance in it that hurts the movie though from this blonde woman who is very wooden.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAGLhDyJOo0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Roman Reigns is in the new David Spade movie, out on Netflix tomorrow. I just hope KOAB is alive to see it...

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Even WWE.com is promoting it

https://www.wwe.com/article/see-roman-reigns-in-the-wrong-missy-netflix

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1261354325818761223
AW MAN! MOX IS GUNNING TO BE IN THE NEXT ACTION HEROES TOURNAMENT!

ALSO CHUCK LIDDELL, CHRISTIAN, AND GINA GERSHON...TAKE MY MONEY NOW, FIGHT TV

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
EaGBMyZWAAIldRQ.jpeg

EDGE & FRASIER??? WHAAAAAAAAT???

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Oh, the other great about that movie is the director is the youngest Lawrence brother

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Oh, the other great about that movie is the director is the youngest Lawrence brother

Man, he couldn't hook Joey and Matthew up with some cameos? Seriously though, it's cool that he found another role in Hollywood even if it's directing straight-to-video trash.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by Thomas Jane and Kelsey Grammer together, I can't lie

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That photoshop on Edge is incredible.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Springtime for Epic said:
Baby Shoes said:

Man, he couldn't hook Joey and Matthew up with some cameos? Seriously though, it's cool that he found another role in Hollywood even if it's directing straight-to-video trash.

MAN BLOW UP THAT POSTER! JOEY AND MATTHEW ARE LISTED IN THE CREDITS!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was gifted Edge's prop passport and bracelet from this movie. Friend worked with him and verified that my fan experience with him matches him on a professional level as well: nicest "famous person" on the face of the planet. Beth sent him some sort of rare Scotch or whiskey that he enjoys for the wrap party and he knew he couldn't get it on the plane, so he shared with with whoever else was still on set. Insisted on being called "Adam" not "Mr Copeland" or "Edge" and was very warm and sincere with costars as well as anyone else there.

Whether this movie is going to be good or not remains to be seen, but I am excited to see it.

Laz

Reaction score
"AEW stars are doing a table read of A Christmas Story"

Okay, this could be fun. There's some funny people on...

"Brandi Rhodes is playing the mother."

...nah. All set.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Jericho as Scut Farkus and MJF as Grover Dill sounds like the easiest casting decision they could make. Although MJF as Scut and Wardlow as Grover could be hilarious.

Laz

Reaction score
They should get the Butcher to convince the rest of Every Time I Die and do the soundtrack. I don't even like ETID, but their brand of silly hardcore/metal/southern rock doing Christmas carols would be interesting.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just hope Eddie Kingston gets cast. Idk why but thought of Eddie Kingston being in a family friendly-ish comedy is hilarious.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I knew Freeform started their Christmas programming so I put that on today. I didn’t know I was turning it on to Larry the Cable Guy’s Jingle All the Way 2. As I’ve never seen it, I completely forgot that Santino was in it (and not talking like Santino), which tripped me up. I guess what I’m trying to say is I need to watch this?

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's a WWE Film. They had Cable appear on Raw to promote it. I got so sick of Santino by the end of his WWE run, but he's actually pretty underused in the movie. He's not even a comedic character. He's just Cable's best bud named Claude and is in like 3 scenes.

Weirdly I've seen nearly all of the Larry The Cable Guy starring vehicles and it's actually one of the better ones. It's still a horrible movie, but Sir Cable Guy barely trying, checked out, and in family friendly mode is better than Cable when he is trying, energetic, and is a horny little stinker.

Maybe if I say Cable enough, Marvel/Disney can GIT Larry The Cable Guy as Cable R DONE.