BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Ummmmm....I have questions.....

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I remember one of the Prichard podcasts had Bruce talking about time and resources Warrior spent on this, I think even during his 96 WWF run. Despite living in the same state, I never recall seeing or hearing anything.

I did want to fund something with the old physical address and see what ended up going in there or what’s in that space now.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
There are a couple of those bagel shops and they are REALLY good. Someone brought them to work at my last job. A couple of them are listed as Scottsdale. I am going to assume the location based on where those are and if that’s the case, I was around the corner from it right before lockdown and spent a lot of time in that area a few years back which makes me even more sad I didn’t harness the power of the Warrior.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Warrior Academy had ads in the magazine during his 1996 run. Hung one on my wall like a doofus. He called Renegade fat.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I feel my WWF magazine subscription was still active in 96. Will have to dig those up. I remember getting the comic book and other trash, so maybe I glossed with all the weird Warrior stuff going on.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I definitely remember commercials for Warrior's school airing during his second run. They were overly dramatic and didn't overtly mention anything about a wrestling school.

WWF Magazine always had those cool personality profiles with posters inside. I remember Edge's being blank as he just debuted with his "mute tortured soul" gimmick. I was amused that Mideon was a Nine Inch Nails fan.

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I want to name a military base after 3 Count. Not sure if Tank Abbott can still be included with the statue.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Supreme Leader tells me Tanks should be in parades in city streets.

I could get behind Tank Abbott parades.