Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestling Images & Videos 2019

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

I feel like this has great reaction GIF potential
I sent like a minute clip of the build to this and the jump to a friend of mine who hasn’t watched wrestling since the Attitude Era. He asked what the trash can accomplished and I let him know it was to give representation to Grouch Culture.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I feel like Sam Jackson's sole WWE appearance should be a bigger deal.
The weirdest is Bradley Cooper appearing post Hangover in the guest host era. He wasn't as big as he ended up, but he was still fairly well known by then. Kristin Wiig is another wtf celeb appearance on Raw promoting MacGruber the year before Bridesmaids came out. She was already pretty big by 2010 though with her overrated SNL skits playing 13 versions of the same character capturing the public's eye.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cooper's appearance was literally him coming up on the ramp and thanking the crowd for coming to the show. It was to promote the A Team I believe

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Yeah, Cooper split right after that and the rest of the show was Rampage Jackson and Sharlto Copley (another wtf guest host) doing bad backstage skits with the Divas.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
d0Okoyh.jpg

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I feel like it is like The Force and if a sexualized item or image appears that contains Hulk Hogan, @BruiserBrody is just able to feel it in the universe when it happens.

Honestly, I thought Brody posted it. Then I noticed it was @SFH and thought “Ah, the other obvious choice”