Wrestling Images & Videos 2019

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
y1d5ztgxejj61.jpg

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Brock and Khali would have a better match than anything Goldberg has done post-WCW. Low bar but I want that big fuck taking suplexes and Brock getting brain chopped.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Man now I want the REAL World’s Greatest Tag Team where Khali chops a guy so he falls back into Brock suplexes.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Shit add more body hair and cover his abdomen in scar tissue and you got me circa 2015.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’ve probably shared the story a few times here so apologies for the repeat but I had the cassette as a kid. I got the CD later, I swear I got it at a dollar store or something after the late 90s boom. When I met Hogan at a signing in 2012, he signed my copy.

As a connoisseur of wrestling merch and the under belly of pop culture, I really regret not getting the Macho CD back in the day, as @BruiserBrody has pointed out the price is unbelievable.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
My copy of the Savage album got ripped off when I brought it in for a radio bit. I wish I had it.

I got the Hogan CD as a gag gift from someone and then someone else got me the cassette. Both were from the dollar store. I remember listening to it several times but couldn't tell you when. That Jimmy Hart song is beautiful.