Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Champions mobile game

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I tried to get into Champions, but I just felt like the pay-wall came too quickly in that game.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
I'm doing pretty well in champions without dropping any cash so far, take advantage of the missions well, if I get to where I'm ready to lvl up or enhance someone I try to wait until I get a mission for that specific one/class so I get some free cash from it, have over 1k banked atm and have spent a few thousand more since I've been playing...As there are no "You must complete this in x amount of time to get this person or you'll never get it." types of game modes it's really a more casual mess around type of game for me.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
I've only put money into packages that seem like a good value; the $10 Shane contract pack gives you 30 loot boxes with cash and coins, a whole bunch of extra coins and two characters (including a two star Mr. Wonderful). That seems worth it. Getting those two star tokens to enhance guys seems to be where the pay wall is. I've got like 10 one star gold guys at max level.

Still, there's enough depth to the game that it's worth it.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Yeah I'm using my in game cash to buy the token bags instead of gambling on trying to get more guys for now. I got lucky early on and pulled a 2 gold star Xavier, and recently from premium chips and blitz tokens I got 2 bronze star Barrett and Goldust.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Got enough Fastlane shirts to unlock a two-star Ziggler and finally got the last upgrade part to bump my Rollins up to two stars.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
This game is a grind and a half. I've put some money in - I have 3 star bronze Goldberg and 3 star bronze Kofi (who I got at 2 star gold and leveled to 3). I have Shield Dean and Paul Orndorff at two star gold as well.

But they really make you earn everything here... oh well, I really enjoy it.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
I'm getting annoyed by the rotating token bags for sale, why the heck can't they just have em all up. I've been a couple pieces away from enhancing my 2 star Goldust for like a week now and got it down to the last 1 last night with the current LT going but the damn striker bag never seems to show up, at least not when I'm able to check the store.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
The striker bag is there now.

FYI, you can always access any bag. Just go to enhance and when it sees you don't have what you need the striker bag will pop up.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Blargh, can't even participate in the current Blitz because I only have 2 acrobats.

Edit: Oh, apparently you can start it without having the line-up full, good to know, heh

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Blew through my Blitz tickets over the day, got enough chips for 3 premium superstar boxes getting 1 star Neville & Cesaro and bronze 2 star Shield Ambrose. Also got enough blitz tokens to purchase one of those and got bronze 2 star Sheamus.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Getting enough premium chips to get a box and opening it to find it's just more upgrade points for a superstar I have reminds me why mobile gaming is bullshit.

I'm pretty much hoarding my Shane contract boxes to see how much cash I get at the end and am going on a spree to evolve a bunch of my guys.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
NXT Seth Rollins is sneaky good as fuck. Wanted to mention that here because I'm pretty sure everyone gets him. Once you get him up to two star silver, all you pretty much need to do is build up your green move (select any 3 gems to turn blue) and it's ballgame. I have him leveled up to two star gold (select any 4 gems to turn blue) and he was getting me through half of Blitz on hard mode before I let my heavy hitters of Kofi and Goldberg finish it off.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
They're having a voting tourney on the games FB page

17218284_1853161748265531_575076242081424197_o.jpg

Winner will be given to everyone in game.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
I voted for Seth today because his special moves are brutal (in a good way). I'd say the person I want to see win the most is Macho Man - would love to have him.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
This week's VS prizes are Powerhouse tokens so if I can maintain my ranking I can finally get those fucking Kane masks I need to evolve my Roman Reigns.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
FACTION WARZ have started. I'm in the Giant Bomb faction but it seems like only a few people are still active so who knows how we do.

I hate how they've seemed to gimp the Dean's Daily challenges; they refresh more often but the rewards are shit.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Oh I am so kicking myself right now, Hell mode Blitz on last opponent with my last char, had him to 7 health and my next move would have opened my finisher, and I could've used a prop to just make my finisher ready to go there but my guy was still almost full health so I didn't and what happens? He completely drains me on his next turn and wins...the tokens from this would have gave me the 10k to spend and I'm out of blitz tickets, yay *head desk* heh

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah opponents who can chain moves like Andre, Austin etc can destroy you bad very quickly.

Vigo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Spent a bunch of money when Bret Hart was the special three star wrestler and got absolutely squat in terms of good wrestlers. Bunch of 1 star guys many of which were doubles. Don't waste money on those.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Man, wish you had the option on if you want to go for a pin or not, I dunno how many close matches I've lost because I hit an unexpected chain causing a pin attempt only for them to kick out then hit a mega chain finishing you off.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Check messages if haven't been on, just got one talking about how they're gonna be increasing ways to get tokens to 2 & 3 star, it has 8 rare token boxes attached, got the last Kane mask I needed to take my Barrett among others.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah I think progress is going to get easier because they added 4 and 5 stars. This will ease the wall even if it puts the finish line 100 miles down the road. I'd prefer it the new way though and keep progressing.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Anyone still playing? I was in the #3 faction LegendsLiveForever for the last two months or so but we just merged with Creepsquad. Looks like I landed in the faction meant to take #2 in the feud moving forward so that will be very helpful.

I have 3 star silver Kofi and 3 star silver NXT Seth at level 100, which has been a huge help. Also have Goldberg, Cena, HHH (Authority), Rusev, Orndorff and Shield Dean at 3 star bronze.

I just got attitude era Rock yesterday from finishing the tour on Hard mode, so I'm working on leveling him up now. He comes as two star gold.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
I don't have any three-stars yet, just a bunch of 2 and 1.5 stars. I haven't put any more money in so it's all been grinding.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm casually playing this now. Similar enough to Marvel Puzzle Quest that I caught on pretty quick. Fun enough as a distraction from time to time.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Well, I just pulled the 3 star silver Shinsuke, so needless to say I'm pretty thrilled.

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My best is a two star gold ABA Undertaker, then Mr. Wonderful two star gold from the Shane Contract. Two star silvers Shield Roman Reigns and Big John Studd. A variety of two star bronze some evolved some pulled.

I've put in maybe $30 between the Shane deal and Undertaker starter deal. Do offers for free cash and a lot of grinding.

Looking for an active faction I've joined a few randoms people plugged in chat but still haven't been able to participate in a faction feud because of inactivity.