Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Champions mobile game

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Due to being completely burned out with Supercard, I downloaded this again. For whatever reason my old save data wasn't pulled down, so I had to start over. Eh, not like I was that far into it. I did enough stupid "download this app" offers to be able to afford one of the mega superstar packs. I got a 1 star gold Stardust who...I feel like definitely isn't the best, but was that terrible?

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yes, that's not the best you could have gotten. Those packs are heavy gambling for the 3 star they are currently offering.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is there a more efficient way I should be spending my in-game money for now? I feel like the token packs won't become relevant until my guys get better, right?

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
At the very beginning - I'd save money for awhile. Eventually you will need it to get posters or tokens to level up your guys and even though there is some RNG there also it's not nearly as bad as the mega pack - that's just insane gambling

If you're not averse to spending a small amount of money - the starter packs are a good idea. I think there is a Daniel Bryan one now.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've got an Undertaker starter pack showing on my game, not Bryan. Weird.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I was just using my Triple H (771 power) to clean up a match vs Big Show on the WWE Live tour, and everything cascaded in my way perfectly. Did something like 5290 damage with my first move.

I imagine I won't be topping that any time soon.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was stuck grinding for awhile trying to get my 1 star gold guys up to 2 star bronze. I finally have one for each type but also now have a 2 star silver Rusev and 2 star gold DDP. Now I can tell it'll be back to grinding.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So this is probably a stupid noob question, but what's the point of these Extreme Rules shirts?

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
the same as the mega superstars pack? Or is it a different pack you get? Cause I noticed right now it's keeping tack in that area of how many shirts I have

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Yeah, it's basically the same as spending 400 cash on one. I think you can buy packs of shirts if you don't want to grind.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So, I'm finally past the initial stages of the missions, where they give like 2, 4, 8 cash per mission, and now I'm into what is probably the REAL meat of the missions, and goddamn do they pay out. I've got one unlocking in 7 hours that gives 100 cash and another in 3 hours that gives 50k in coins. I'm assuming they just keep going up from here?

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
No they stay pretty much the same as that.

Still can get some good stuff if you keep up on them.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Not sure how serious you all eventually intend to take the game (or not) but if interested you can always start out in WWExecutionFamily and possibly work up (or stay there). I'm in WWExecution now (#2 faction) and we have feeders that go all the way down. The leader said any of you would be welcome in the one I mentioned above to start.

I'm not sure if that's on request there or just open but if it's on request - mention that I sent you and you should get accepted (my in game name is King Kong Corgi).

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm on a team right now that I don't know if they'll place high in any kind of faction event, but at the very least they all seem to be active, so that's good enough for me right now.

I wish there was a quick way to get premium superstar tokens, since I'm stuck at 395/400 right now. Guess I'll just have to wait for the Dean's Daily to roll back around to giving out more of them.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dean's Daily just popped back up with premium tokens, so I was able to get the last 10 I needed and....2 star bronze Booker T! That's certainly gonna be a big help for me going forward.

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I joined WWExecutionFamily, thanks for the recommendation.

Versus mode is great for farming TP. Put your two lowest guys in as defense so you lose matches when you're away to knock you down leagues and face weaker opponents to claim more rewards. Alternatively you can start a match with two low guys and force quit the app to automatically lose the a match but keep enough health to not be injured, rinse and repeat until you're low enough to pick up easy victories. The last reward is always 100 TP and there's three 50 TP and some 25 on the way up the reward ladder too.

Once you've got all the rewards throw in your real defensive team to place in a good league for the rewards at the end of the week. New week begins 3 AM EST Monday mornings (hour from now)

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Huh, never thought of that. Good strategy.

My username is the same as it is here in that group btw

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My deck is still kinda ass.

Got enough items to pull a 2 star card and got... Darren Young. Guess he's better than nothing.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Mentioned I've been doing this instead of Supercard. The pay to play content is more expensive than Supercard which is probably better because that means I will buy it less often than spending $5 every weekend on Supercard.

Feel I've done well in my month playing. Had gotten 2-star Bronze Shield Ambrose and 2-star Bronze Booker T, both of whom I got up to Silver.

Today I had 400 cases or whatever, so cashed in for a premium - got a 1-star Gold Titus for like the third time. After Dean's Daily, crossed 400 again and got 2-star Gold DDP! Was able to Fuze him with the 1-star bronze I barely touched and now have a new best character.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah that's a great feeling when that happens when you're first starting out. Unfortunately they haven't changed those guys since the game came out so that will be fewer between until they rotate who is in the crates.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
yeah, I wasn't expecting that one. Got a log-in thing of crates to buy another one today and got a 1-star Gold Miz again and then hit 401 Great Balls of Fire shirts so cashed in those to get my third 1-star Luke Harper...

Guess I can't complain getting the great DDP pull

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I've been sticking with this too, and I got my new #1 a few days ago, when the gauntlet blitz was going on. Got enough premium tokens and pulled a 2 star silver Bubba. Not as nice as your DDP, but still a decent enough jump from my bronze 2 stars.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My deck is somewhat decent now. Have 2* silver Roman and D-Von, plus 1.5* Silver Seth and Braun (made a mistake, should have evolved Barrett) plus a bunch of assorted 1.5 and 2* guys. I think the hardest part about this is grinding to get those boxes and cash... and getting a 1* card in return.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have two 2* gold guys (DDP and Mr. Wonderful) that I use for everything. I then have four 2* silver guys of each other type/color to round out any benefits I might need. I don't really bother leveling anybody else right now, so I have about a million and change coins saved up. Other than being able to play with someone you like, it doesn't interest me to have twenty 2* bronze guys doing nothing.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So at this point my best is a 2 star gold Orndorff, and 2 my star silvers are Booker, Bubba and Rusev

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
I only need a couple of Neville's comets to evolve my 2* Seth but this fucking game doesn't want to give them to me.

I've also not drawn a new superstar in a long time; I just get points for someone I already have.