Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Champions mobile game

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one ever gets any of these special 3* limited characters they offer. Hell, I spent $30 last week just trying to get Jinder and all I did was get several Darren Youngs.

Vigo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
From the Reddit group. They did some calculations and came up with odds to pulling certain wrestlers from the mega loots. A 3 star wrestler comes in at 0.05% chance. I found this out after spending lots of money trying to get a Bret Hart when he was available.

So, spend your money more wisely like for that 24 hour player's choice pack they had available a couple weeks ago.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
0.5% actually, which while still a long shot, is a big difference.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah. ~17% for a 30 pack mega. When they do the double odds you have 30%.

Hopefully you all took advantage of the Players Choice crate from last weekend. Best thing they've ever done by a mile.

I have six megas (Goldberg, Shinsuke, Rusev, Brock, Braun, and Seth) - but I've spent some money on the game.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I did 3 of the PC crates...and all 3 were just TP for guys I already had.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Enzo is one of the best you could have pulled from the lower tier. Amazing trainer and a blitz MVP.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was finally able to beat a hard mode blitz for the first time...and got 50,000 fucking coins for it. Screw that shit.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Started messing around in this again, when I stopped playing they were talking about how they were gonna make it easier to get stuff to rank up but so far I haven't noticed a difference. I have several two stars that need the 3 star materials to go up but from what I've run into every match that gives them are so high in difficulty you seem to need a 3 star character to beat it. Am I missing something or is it just a case of needing to get lucky enough to pull a 3 star from a box?

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
They've been giving out a lot more 3 gold tokens lately and the past weekend's blitz was very heavy in all types of tokens. I think they have made it easier than before, but still not super easy.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Yeah, there's still a lot of grinding to do. I have been getting new superstars finally and I now have all three Shield members at at least 2-star bronze.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Making some decent progress, just 5 Boss tokens from making Cena a 2 gold star, and all the trickster stuff going on has gotten me 5 crowns on top of the 1 I had previously so I just need 4 more to make Xavier into my first 3 star.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
https://www.wwechampionsgame.com/blog/community-update-october-blog-zombies-vs-rewards-more

poster-ko-zombie_orig.png
poster-ajstyle-zombie_orig.png

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
If anyone else still plays there is a sweet glitch going on right now where it's giving the first time rewards every time you beat a mission, including the 3* item from the daily.

Vigo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CletusVanDamme said:
and it all got rolled back, bah.

Yeah, if you stockpiled the stuff like coins and whatnot then it got taken back. I used my TP right away on my Bray Wyatt and Andre The Giant and it never got rolled back. It's amazing how quick they can fix glitches when it affects them negatively and yet we still have messed up feuds and other glitches that have been going on for months.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
A nice recent change, no more variable in the Shane contract, every day is 10,000 coin and 100 cash, so a guaranteed 300k coin and 3k cash total from it.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Anyone still playing this? I play regularly still.

I'm really hoping they add 4 stars soon because I'm pretty much at an interest wall in terms of building my roster.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I gave up on the game. The fact that it continued to overheat my mobile/tablet was annoying as hell. Plus I've not been a fan of the new daily reward structure.

I've moved on to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, which more or less gives me the fix I was missing since they shut down Marvel Avengers Alliance.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Still plugging away on it, got my first 3* silver star guy not to long ago and am 1 pimp hat away from my second. If they do put the 4* in I hope it results in making getting the stuff to get to 3 silver and gold a little easier.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah I think it looks great.

As sad as it is to admit, I'll probably be stepping into that with the highest level possible.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
VIP update is out, one of the best parts IMO is the auto unlocking of hard modes, no more coming up short of unlocking because a normal mode node requires someone you don't have or is to low level to get 3* on it.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Hell mode is finally in for the NXT Tour and the two dailies, the class daily is rough, it makes you use a wrestler of class that is weak to the daily, so today is acrobat and you have to use a showboat.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Yeah - the Enzo/Big Cass match in the Hardyz tour on Hell Mode is one of the hardest matches I've ever played in the game. Wild stuff.