Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE in Fall 2021: Best in the World at What We Do (Creating Content)

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
The return of Rockstar Spud is something that could make Impact flow that much better, in terms of raw entertainment. He was the best part of that Dixieland bullshit and managed to make it decent more often than should've been possible.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Anyone released on the 90 day gimmick gets paid for all those 90 days. They've done worse.
Of course they have, but that wasn't the argument. I never said that it was the most egregious thing that they've done. It's like when I stopped rooting for the Kings: I didn't quit the Kings because they traded DeMarcus Cousins, that just happened to be the last thing they did, before I decided I'd had enough.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The return of Rockstar Spud is something that could make Impact flow that much better, in terms of raw entertainment. He was the best part of that Dixieland bullshit and managed to make it decent more often than should've been possible.

Spud and EC3 will come home.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
1. The company will do whatever it can to minimize costs so the profit margin is wider, improving the value of the stock.

2. He's black, and WWE is a racist company.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Loved Drake's video but you can't convince me that he didn't see this coming 1 or 2 release cycles ago and had it ready to go just in case. That was way too well produced to be thrown together in a matter of a few hours.