Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE in Fall 2021: Best in the World at What We Do (Creating Content)

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
WWE has announced Roman v Brock for the blood money ppv on Oct. 21

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I really hope the blood money shows don't become canon now.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Not like he had a chance of winning but way to undercut Finn Balor's world title match at Extreme Rules. Dude really can't catch a break on the main roster.

The Amazing Rando

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Demon vs Brock would be awesome and I think Brock would totally be up for playing closer to 50/50 instead of some kind of extended squash.

and technically they could still do Roman/Brock at Blood Money but it’s be for contendership.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Brock/Finn was shockingly good last time, tbf.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
MVP is going to be out for a while for knee surgery, which WWE is kayfabing as a rib injury that he suffered taking an RKO on Monday. Which I don't get cause it feels like you're just as likely (or really unlikely) to injure your knee eating an RKO as you are your ribs?

Hope he's back out there in a wheelchair soon cause Lashley gets uninteresting real quick without a mouthpiece.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
hell no but i might get mfer or hawk to tell me when that match starts because it sounds like it might be great

Staff member
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
In surprising but not surprising news, six matches have been announced for Extreme Rules next weekend. All of them are just regular, plain old matches with no stipulations.

I'm sure they'll throw something on there this week but also maybe not? I feel like WWE put some more effort into some of our throwaway ThunderDome shows than this.

Dandy

Reaction score
I think he just wants to be with his friends. This generation is built different.
Very likely that he has made a considerable amount of money and seems to be the type to save.

As an aside, I just realized there are likely dozens of wrestlers saving everything they possibly can now while waiting out their contracts so they can jump over to AEW more comfortably. I am not suggesting AEW cannot pay what WWE is, but the WWE juggernaut is now in penny-pinching mode (during record profits) so these current contracts are likely not going to be as prevalent when renewal time comes. Save now and go where you actually want to be without money being as much of a factor.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
RAW opened with New Day/Bloodline but only so they could set up a Roman Reigns/Big E/Lashley (non title) main event but WWE is totally not concerned with the fact that AEW is hotter than them and is outselling them 3 to 1 even in their home market!

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Gran Metallik asked for his release. Shocked it took him this long. They've done jack shit with him since the cruiserweight classic. Too talented to waste in WWE. Hope those checks were nice, though.

Lince Dorado is now the sole Lucha House Party member.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score

On the one hand, I’m always down for an American Gladiators revival. On the other hand, why would WWE put its wrestlers in a position where they could be made to look bad by random schmoes off the street?

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score

On the one hand, I’m always down for an American Gladiators revival. On the other hand, why would WWE put its wrestlers in a position where they could be made to look bad by random schmoes off the street?

It’s probably their new way to figure out who gets cut. Use lower level wrestlers, and if the contestants beat them, they get released.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Royal Rumble will be on Saturday, Jan 29 at the Rams’ old dome in St. Louis. Always thought that was the most drab, depressing looking stadium in the NFL, but I’m sure WWE will make it look nice for TV.