Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Network stuff

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Anyone here knows when WWE will finally upload those NWA/JCP Great American Bashes to WWE Network on Peacock? I miss being able to eat pizza and drink ice-cold Pepsi while watching Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen compete on those summer tours during the 1980's.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My guess is, don't hold your breath waiting. Ever since the move to Peacock there isn't too much reason to really push older content onto the Network.

Hope it makes it though!

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
My guess is, don't hold your breath waiting. Ever since the move to Peacock there isn't too much reason to really push older content onto the Network.

Hope it makes it though!
I don't understand why they wouldn't add the older content onto their service. The retro stuff is a major part of why WWEN is so cool.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Anyone here know when they'll add territories like Stampede Wrestling, CWF and GCW to Peacock as well as all the Bashes from NWA/JCP?

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Apparently, they FINALLY managed to re-sync the audio and video of WrestleMania 5, thus fixing the audio problem that WWE had when they moved WWE to Peacock.

Now, if only they could reinstate the Roddy Piper/Bad News Brown match back into WrestleMania 6. However, that obviously will never happen.