Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE RAW 4/6 - So, What's New?

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
DrVenkman PhD said:
Yeah, I thought the X deal was supposed to be like Family Feud.

images\tick.gif

Tonights Raw was a whole lotta fun. Watching Steamboat as the fans chanted 'You've still got it' and Batistas fun surprise return was cool.

KanadianKrusty

Integral Poster
Reaction score
dubq said:
Also, for 56 Steamboat looks to be in great shape - I echo the requests for a Steamboat comeback tour.

As much as I desperately want it to happen, Ricky's too smart for that, knowing his injuries and all. Also, if the Steamboat comeback tour was over as of now (which I believe it is), I have absolutely no problem with it and will forever remember Wrestlemania XXV as The Weekend That Steamboat Came Back And It Was Fucking Sweet.

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score

HTQ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Master Thrasher said:
Nobody cared that Batista came back?
I care, because we can now play Guess the Torn Muscle. He's back too soon and looking gigantic. Add to that he's prone to injury, and it seems inevitable he'll tear or rip something inside six months.

I didn't catch all of Raw but I saw the ten-man and the Steamboat post-match was great to see, with them letting him enjoy what is, I hope, his one last time in the spotlight.

OG

OG
Reaction score
I just watched the 10 man and it was great seeing Steamboat bring the goodness one last time. Great moment. It's nice to see such a great goodbye (assuming it is) for someone who, apparently, is one of the few, true good people in wrestling. Good for him.