Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cheers, i've got another 1000 games until my next reward, it will be an ultimate diva, hopefully another Carmella would be sweet.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Just did a couple of Rumbles waiting for a freebie RD game, and actually saw both cards get eliminated in match 13 to make match 14 up for grabs. Just based on the nature of the Rumble, the odds of that happening that late have to be almost astronomical.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Odds of a tie are pretty low as it is.

Pulled an EL Jimmy Uso - that's another pro for me. And just finished Miz. To the event card we go...

(edit) Count was 286 pulls.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good weekend.

I had a tie game happen in RR once and was confused but it was earlier on than right before the end like yours, IIRC. Makes that interesting.

I was feeling good about my new Ultimate KOTR, as I started it 6-0 last night. Went out for dinner and missed some stuff but still went to bed with a record of 8-2. Got up this morning and now I'm 11-8 and sitting in the 7 seed... Was thinking I'd be sure for brackets with the hot start, now I'm hoping to hang on!

I just got Orton, so will probably drop down to at least catalog pro Xavier with all the time left.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Made my first UL playoffs as either the 7 or 8 seed. Pretty sure I'm gonna get stomped but its progress.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just pulled Ultimate Bray Wyatt off the board. Pretty nice. I would guess he is likely the next Team Event for Team RTG this week, which sucks because my team is still not competing for Ultimate...

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got crushed as expected in the QF. Ironically, I ended up with Rusev for another pro! Although I haven't levelled the first one either. Good candidate for TRTG I guess.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Looks like I will be making brackets in my Ult KOTR tied for 4th seed but the guy I am tied with that I will play is a sandbagger.

His team is Event Pro Mankind, Event Pro Neville, MITB Pro Brock and tag teams of Elite Pro AJ/Elite Pro Truth and Elite Pro Goldust/Ult single Rusev with single Event Alexa and Hardened single Charlotte mismatched with Uncommon Sasha.

I have the Event Mankind but my next best solo is Ultimate TJP, who really can't beat Brock or Neville. He could beat Mankind in SPD if a proc with no other support. So I think I am going to shuffle my TJP into a tag with my Elite Pro Goldust and run TJP/Goldust and ELP Orton/ELP Finn as a team, move my singles to be Mankind, ELP Bray and ELP Bo then take my Ult Asuka out of my tag team and hope a TGH proc could take down the Alexa, as my mismatched HD Pro tag of Alexa/Carmella should beat his trash squad still.

I have ELP Dolph 0/45 and MITB Charlotte Pro'd at 0 ready to throw into my next thing. Guess my most coveted Elite reward, as I will be lucky to get out of Round 1 is Elite Nattie, as she is my only Elite diva and pro there would be most useful at this point, I think.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just finished Xavier and the last piece was my 3rd Elite Balor as he was my freebie for entering the tier and then in the event this weekend.

Think I may play for the Cesaro, seeing I never got a SS Cesaro so another picture for the catalog at least and I still have some doublers I pulled at end of Xavier, so much of day left and leveling cards.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Just wrapped up Finn, dropped 200 creds I had left from freebies they gave at the start of the season so I finished a bit quicker than last time, but probably would have been fine without em

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just got done with a mini-swearing tirade.

I lost Game 1 3-2 to the sandbagger. Then shuffled more and won 3-2. Game 3 going now and I was up 2-0 and looked to see end result when Game 3 finished - lost 3-2. Taking a look I won with tag matches early but they pulled my diva against his event Alexa and then two of his Ultimate Event cards against my Pro Elites. They pulled my one other single (Mankind) or the tag team, I would've won but we know the AI in this game is a piece of shit.

I would've been curbstomped by the top seed who is the Ultimate Sandbagger but two Elites would've been much better than one and I got screwed.... Hopefully I will get a decent Elite and far better next game.

Top seed is some guy named Phil with an Ultimate Bray Wyatt as champ. He has an Ultimate Pro Bayley with Ultimate Pro Nia and Event single Ultimate Alexa as the tag team. On the male side he has Ultimate Event Pro Mankind, Utlimate Event Pro Neville, Utlimate MITB Pro Goldberg with Ultimate Pro Cena and Ultimate Pro Jericho but sandbags to beat on other teams by using a pair of Common HBK as a tag team. So this clown basically never energized and only lost four matches all KOTR. Sandbagging seems worse than ever in Season 3.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
KOTR reward was an Elite Jack Swagger. Not the best but a pro nonetheless.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Everyone get what they wanted from RD?

I ended up finishing Cesaro. Got a second Hardened Becky Lynch across the way to make a pro. Probably the 3rd highest in my RTG deck, so worth it and she matches my better cards, MITB pro Charlotte and Ultimate Single Asuka. Odds are I keep her in with the Hardened pro Carmella (up) and my new Hardened Alexa Bliss gets the axe - and I actually pulled a 3rd Miss Bliss during the event too.

I was able to train up some of my other cards too, really getting a lot of games on the 2nd Elite Swagger and I figure all the extra resets of the event will bring me that much closer to another Ultimate. Just have to decide, I have a strong feeling if rumors are right, we get Team Event for Bray tomorrow and my team won't get it. Seeing that makes a pro, I may need to look for a new spot.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I got Orton but got behind shoveling snow and having to do some work so ended up burning my last 100 free credits for doublers to get him.

Got Ult Kendrick to pro but I'm still working on maxing a lot of stuff. I haven't even started on my 2 EL Rusevs.

85 games from my 50K Games bonus.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Team Event is for Ultimate Shinsuke Nakamura.

EL Woods, HR Kalisto and SS Orton in the undercard.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Woods #3. Yay.

Kalisto pros at least, but I'm at the point to where he's a catalog pro at best, and I can likely stash him for fusions. Good problem to have I suppose.

WM Titus is also a catalog pro, for whatever that's worth.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think the only catalog pro I get out of this is Orton. Everyone else I either pro'd in the low levels and all S3 cards are singles. For some reason I am working on perfect proing HR cards that don't even make RTG. Guess just to use them for MITB instead of the weird match of Wrestlemania and unleveled HR and EL I am doing right now.

Was just trying to get some quick KOTR energy and shocked I just got another Ultimate pull. Just had an Ultimate Kofi Kingston pop. I did pop into Ultimate ++ after proing my Charlotte but still seems pretty quick. Not that I am complaining.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Just working on the remaining matches on my second Woods so I can get em combined and got my pity pull, Cedric Alexander.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Too bad Cedric isn't a MITB reward anymore (er...he was one at one point, right?)

Just pulled EL Seth off the board. I don't really get too pumped up for most EL pros anymore, but that's definitely one that will be an exception.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
fazzle said:
Too bad Cedric isn't a MITB reward anymore (er...he was one at one point, right?)

Just pulled EL Seth off the board. I don't really get too pumped up for most EL pros anymore, but that's definitely one that will be an exception.

Not sure if it was on the time I skipped but I don't remember Cedric being in MITB. I know Rich was. Cedric was a Team RD event because that's when I jumped back in, as he was my freebie for the tier.

EL Seth is one of the top-ranked, right? Should hopefully still help you out despite not being Ultimate.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Maybe it was Swann I was thinking of.

And yeah, Seth is tied with Joe for the top overall card in the tier, I think.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I entered my first KOTR with the Ult Pros I got from the glitch, and just made my first Ult finals!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats on the finals, fazzle. Hoping you get something good as reward.

Alexa is a nice reward. I really like that Ultimate card.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I get so jealous any time I hear people talk about ladder rewards, since I got my last reward less than a week into season 3. All adding S1 + S2 matches together did was screw people out of possible ladder rewards.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ended up getting UL Nattie as my reward. Which...another female is nice, but holy shit I wish it wasn't another right arrow. ALL of my high level females (HR Pro Nia, EL Pro Sasha and Paige, UL Nattie, Sasha, Nia and Charlotte) are all either right or up arrows. I just want a compatible tag team!

I do have a solo Elite Becky though, so if I could pro her that would be huge.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Finished 25-20 and out of the playoffs. Ended up with HD Corbin and SS Austin which I guess I'll use to level someone up. Added UL pro Kendrick and UL Bliss to my deck, so we'll see how this next one goes...

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I've lucked out and gotten a fair balance of up and down in my better divas. Right for RTG my best are MITB Pro Charlotte (up), Ult solo Asuka (down) (which makes my usual tag team), HR Pro Becky is on the way which is another down, so I can use HR Pro Carmella (up) even though the HR Pro Alexa is slightly better.

I do have an Elite Nattie that pairs with Alexa when I try to level those in Wild though.

My team is getting close on Xavier but I have a feeling they are going to quit when we get to Shinsuke and never try... That's been the pattern as we have quite a few people still with HR pro cards and some SS pro divas...

Status
Not open for further replies.