Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Had an Ult KOTR finish today. I finished 3rd having a pretty busy day and not paying attention. Won Game 1 in QF against a kinda sandbagger that thought he was better than he was. He won Game 2 then entered the chat that had been silent the whole KOTR and started apologizing for splitting games and implying there was always one like me that ruins it.

I won Game 3.

Couldn't pay attention in semis.

First reward was an EL Becky, which I was happy as I had only gotten an EL Nattie so far, so more divas are welcome. An EL Pro diva could still make #2 in my deck. 2nd reward? EL Nattie #2, so I was happy.

Launched a new KOTR where it looks early on that I am going to get my ass kicked and probably not make brackets. Oh well.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Oh, looks like they also just announced the three new Fusions coming in next update. Like last NXT theme, they say they are doing tag teams. Showing a pretty sweet Fashion Police Fandango and mention Ciampa, Scott Dawson and an Author of Pain by name.

Update tomorrow and I still have almost 3 days on my current SS Fusion... Glad I've been stockpiling some fusion fodder like enhancements though.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I got 3 days left on my fusion as well.

One would hope that CD would reduce the existing fusion times in order to accommodate the new levels, but I somehow doubt that will happen.

Our team didn't get Nak - we were about 200 points short. 24 hours is rough for TRTG, and I don't think the 6pm start time helped.

On to RTG, where only JJ gets me a timely pro for feeder/catalog purposes. Rusev is #3 for me.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Nothing jumping out the gates excites me right now. Have pro Jordan, singles on Rusev/Cesaro. Randy will make Event Pro #2 and maybe I'll get a nice pull during event.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Does anybody have a space on a team for someone with two Elite pros and an Ultimate single diva? My team just doesn't seem to be progressing, it's like all they do is pick up the Elite card every RD and that's all.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Luckily my SS Fusion Chamber was done.

HD has Gargano, Ciampa, Akam, Rezar and Alicia Fox

EL has Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder and Maruse

UL has Cesaro, Sheamus, Fandango, Tyler Breeze and Lana

Does not look like Vince is there. Starting a HD NOW!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
HD is 4 days, EL 5 days and UL 6.

So they just bumped everything down. I noticed SS is 3 days, so I didn't see how quick the early tiers are now. Pretty excited that I will actually have the HD one this weekend, though I will just feed up to get my Ultimates fast.

Haven't played around in any of the other new screens yet but I like this update so far!

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I'll make enough contracts to get the single Ult Charlotte before the timer runs out, could really use that diva bump, here's hoping the new batch has one in hardened or elite.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
I only had a legendary fusion going so the change in times had it ready to pull, threw my SS Fusion Joe in to get my first HD cooking :D

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
On the negative side, there's no way to turn off the emoji taunt. I haven't seen anyone use it yet, but that little arrow pointing to it is annoying as hell.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
yeah, I kinda dislike they added a taunt feature. I mostly don't want to deal with the people and ignore chat all the time.

I have a good amount of SS cards piled up so I can keep grinding up quickly. I unlocked a Big E for the first time but threw in one of my Nakamuras.

I have an Asuka, Bo, Big E, Joe, pro Shinsuke, another single Shinsuke and then a Vince if I somehow get supports better than that. Kinda good but disappointing at same time there seems to be no further fusion supports, though that may make games more competitive.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't play Ranked or Rumble mode ever, so the taunts are meaningless to me, so I'm just mad that I had to waste 400MB of space on my phone for them.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So Fusion times are:
Common 5m/20pts
Uncommon 15m/50pts
Rare 1h/150
Super 2h/340
Ultra 4h/640
Epic 8h/1135
Legendary 12h/2060
Survivor 1d/3755
Wrestlemania 2d/7025
SummerSlam 3d/12515
Hardened 4d/22500
Elite 5d/35000
Ultimate 6d/50000

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown. I threw in Shinsuke with all supports - think it was 1 HD, 1 SS and 2 WM

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Won it, got HD Reigns and SS Emma....damn, now to decide if I wanna drop the contracts to get a second one of her, I forget, do they tell us what the next batch of MITB cards will be before the current one ends?

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
and right after asking that I checked the twitter and they posted...

C4v6SolUkAAynB6.jpg
C4v6So7UcAERew8.jpg

Guess I'll save for Naomi

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Managed to pull an Ultimate Nia and an Elite Titus within about 10 minutes of each other today after not getting a decent pull in ages.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nice! Ultimate ladies are a big advantage in RTG. As for Titus... well at least he's an Elite card.

New annoying thing - RTG defaults to "use a title match". Every. Fucking. Time. It was fine during TRTG. It bothers me since I bank the doublers until around HD/EL.

Lost in QF. Was hoping to get 6th seed since I had the advantage over the #3 seed but ended up 7th. Got EL Ziggler, not a pro. I've got so much shit to level right now.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I was looking up on the Supercard Spreadsheet and MITB Naomi has the same starting value as Charlotte. Bray's starting value is also in line with previous MITB cards.

Also of note:
Fusion Lana's starting value is just a hair below the MITB cards (24948 vs 24970)

The Male Fusion cards vary. In terms of starting value, the rankings are:
Sheamus (26546)
Cesaro (26502)
Fandango (26457)
Tyler (26413)

By comparison, Bray's starting value is 26662.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Wow, figured Cesaro would've been the best one, not Sheamus. I know they treat FASHION POLICE as a joke but the Fandango card looks sweet. Can't wait to see Tyler's.

Hoping to get Naomi, though anyone who got Alexa and Charlotte, adding Naomi will be killer because I don't think we've ever had a tier with three event level females, though I guess there is the possibility right now with someone with one (or both) of the Ultimate Throwback Lita/Trish.

Thanks to S3 Fusions, I was actually excited when I got an Elite Enhancement off the board last night, which then reminded me I have one trash Elite Support and a bunch of Hardened ones I've been holding onto, so I think I have food to last me through at least the first couple Ultimates as is.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Randomly during RTG today I managed to pull an EL Hideo Itami, which will make another low-level EL pro, so still welcome.

The KOTR I thought I wouldn't even make brackets in, I wound up getting up to 5th seed. Brackets about to start. I expect a 1st round exit but if the right matchups get called, I could squeak by. Hopefully just another piece to help chip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.