Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Got bounced in the first round as expected. Sqaushed.

Got my reward and it was an EL Becky! I got her with the Nattie that made the pro in my last KOTR, so two straight KOTR making EL Pro divas! Getting Becky after Hideo after the board has made it a 2 EL Pro day, so two members of my RTG deck by the time the event is over.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nice, congrats! I got knocked out in the first round of my KOTR and got an Elite big E that does nothing for me

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hit my 5 wall 125/200 on Elite card, I won't bother getting the Ultimate this week.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
As expected, Naomi is the
Bible-Pounding Phony said:
Hoping to get Naomi, though anyone who got Alexa and Charlotte, adding Naomi will be killer because I don't think we've ever had a tier with three event level females, though I guess there is the possibility right now with someone with one (or both) of the Ultimate Throwback Lita/Trish.
I think S2 WM had that when they reintroduced fusions but it wasn't long after that they dropped the SS tier on us.

Considered going after Naomi, but Bray works better for me at this time since he pairs with Goldberg.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
100 points into Jordan and still doing 5's, considering last RTG I was already on 1's at this point it's pretty decent progress.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else but I am having crazy Network issues so far today. To the point it crashes during every match or udring picking off the board after. Think last time I got to the draft board I still have like 26 picks to make due to this.

Pulled that crappy Ambush support of EL tier last night too, so more nice fusion food. Still doing really strong deep into Rusev having training cards in, so once I can pro these (EL Hideo, EL Becky, EL Nattie), think I will be breezing through Ultimate and maybe event card too.

Guessing I should get one more Ultimate pull some point this weekend considering I got that Kofi Ultimate at start of the week, probably getting about time.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Adam said:
Does anybody have a space on a team for someone with two Elite pros and an Ultimate single diva? My team just doesn't seem to be progressing, it's like all they do is pick up the Elite card every RD and that's all.

Missed some of these old posts - you'd be better than most of the people on my team. I probably will be doing that "I am going to have to leave if we don't progress" after this event so if there start being slots, I will keep you in mind but I am the only person I know on my team, unlike whne we had Team TSM

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else but I am having crazy Network issues so far today. To the point it crashes during every match or udring picking off the board after. Think last time I got to the draft board I still have like 26 picks to make due to this.
Yeah it's happening to me as well and judging from the 2K boards it's happening to many.

2/3 of the way through JJ. I'll be starting Rusev right around the end of the work day and start with the doublers at that point.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Adam said:
Does anybody have a space on a team for someone with two Elite pros and an Ultimate single diva? My team just doesn't seem to be progressing, it's like all they do is pick up the Elite card every RD and that's all.

Missed some of these old posts - you'd be better than most of the people on my team. I probably will be doing that "I am going to have to leave if we don't progress" after this event so if there start being slots, I will keep you in mind but I am the only person I know on my team, unlike whne we had Team TSM

Thanks man.

Update, my 5 wall was 125/200 and my 3 wall was about 141. That was pretty crummy.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Adam said:
Adam said:

Thanks man.

Update, my 5 wall was 125/200 and my 3 wall was about 141. That was pretty crummy.

Yeah the space between 5 and 3 wall has always been way to small, I hit my 5 at 115 on JJ and 3 at like 130-somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.