Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's weird, the 3 point wall is super small, until you get to the Ult or Event cards, and then the gap between 5 and 3 point walls can last for half the card, or more.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
The decent low-level Elite luck continuing. Just pulled a Titus O'Neil randomly off the draft board shortly after claiming Rusev. Single but good to build the catalog.

Switched to my full-powered deck, though I was going to max out some EL Pros once my next KOTR starts like Swagger and Nattie. Been holding to try to finish Itami and have three in there. Becky's too far off.

Played through MITB. Didn't post her but I wasn't paying attention when playing the other day and finished a game with 38 points. Now my numbers are the straight 40 points they have always been and it is irritating me..

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have a similar obsession with having the round number as well. I usually just bite the bullet and do 38 point games to get back to 0s again.

50 points into Rusev. Using the titles now and hoping I can make some decent headway into Cesaro before I go to sleep.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, I bought a 75 pack of doublers at start so I am 85 points into Cesaro right now and still doing okay. Starting to get close but I'll have those couple more bumps shortly.

Just played a guy that had two of the Elimination Chamber Bray cards in his deck so they are getting leveled to be appearing soon.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've played a few decks with a single Naomi.

Pulled an EL Nikki off the board. 4 wins ahead of #9 with 6 games to go in KOTR. Hopefully I can hang on for a playoff spot.

120 in Cesaro now. It looks like how far I get on +5/+3 will determine if I get Orton or not. It'll be interesting since I'm really trying not to spend anything on this game and there's a case to be made for doing so if I get close.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hit my 5 point wall 140 points into Orton. Then I got my pity pull after 238 resets, The Miz! New pro!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well.

I am currently 50 points into Orton and still doing +5

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Finished JJ this morning, so pretty much done for this event, ill play here and there for board pulls but no chance at the Elite on 1 pointers in the time left. 1k contracts to go for the first Naomi, so should have her in the next day or so, that'll be a big up.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just finished RTG. Was able to ride out the rest of it on 3 pointers.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice on these events they go from cruising and crushing 5's, to struggling with 3's, to 1's almost instantaneously? I was cruising thru Jordan on 5's til late, finished him on 3's, then like 2 plays on Rusev and I all of a sudden can't win on 3's. So I just gave up at that point because timewise it would be impossible to get him. They really need to adjust the mechanics of the engine on this mode, but I guess it's done intentionally to get you to spend money

On a side note, I finally hit Elite a couple days ago and my first pull was Samoa Joe. Awesome. He instantly became my 2nd best card behind my Elite Pro Jimmy Uso. Then thru sheer luck about 5 minutes later I got my pity pull and ended up with Elite Roman Reigns, which from my understanding is also one of the best ranked Elite cards. Got mad lucky there

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, there's some talk higher up about that but as fazzle said, once you get to the end, it is actually fair. Think I hit my 5 point wall somewhere around 80/290 into Orton. I was able to do +3 the rest of the way, with very few issues. My other problem is when I hit my 5 point, it wasn't that the decks were better than mine but the game was calling matches that favored the other deck. For example, I'd have EL Pro Orton and the game would call Toughness and the other guy had EL Pro Sheamus, which is not a better card but better in that stat.

Saw some guy today who had Johnny Gargano set as his champ, so the Johnny Wrestling card looks cool. My HD Chamber opens in about an hour, then onto the EL.

I finished Orton last night, almost have #2 leveled, as well as my EL Pro Becky. Hoping to pro them and throw them at Level 0 in a KOTR and see if it helps. Current KOTR ends in a few hours. Currently in 5th place and if brackets stay the same, I like my chances against the 4 seed over any other matchups right now.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
My HD chamber opens in less than 2 hours, but I'm probably putting it straight into an Elite chamber, and then if I can pull it off down the road go for the Ultimate fusion. I've got a couple of Elite supports from breaking my "don't spend money on these games" rule when they had the X-Mas sale, but who knows. I might have to burn one on the Elite fusion

Only card I'd consider keeping is Alicia Fucks because she'd instantly be my best Diva

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Mine opened and was Alicia. Threw her right back in with the EL Ambush, HR WWE Universe and two SS Enhancements. Let's go.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mine was Akam. I used him along with a bunch of WM solos and a SS pro to get to Elite.

I MIGHT be tempted to keep Maryse if I get her out of the chamber, considering my desperate need for a compatible female tag.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen the Ciampa card yet.

Got my EL Becky as a pro and the event Orton. Puttering on board to get energy for upcoming KOTR and pulled an EL Cena, which will be another pro for me to work on, as I got him off the board when I was Elite.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
MITB Naomi purchased and leveled up taking my ranked deck to Elite and my freebie was Balor! Hello Elite pro right out of the gate :D

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just got my latest Ultimate board pull too - Xavier Woods. Another solo but surprised his card is actually better than Cesaro, which is still sitting at a 0/45 for me.

I put my 0/50 Orton pro in my team and one guy actually acted like me leveling the card was why we weren't at Ultimate. Had to point out, especially after my KOTR started and I started leveling him, me switching one of my Ultimate pros does nothing when we still have people with HR pros as their top card and super low divas.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Started up a new KOTR with my level 0 Orton (and then leveled him fully after game 1, naturally) Hopefully I can do better than my last two KOTRs where I was the #3 seed but got bumped in the semis. I feel like it's been a while since I could say this but...my women are definitely my downfall right now. I don't have any Ult pros and I don't have a compatible tag. I need to get something soon to fix that. I feel like I *may* have a chance to get Naomi from MITB, but that'll be a while away.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Managed to get Orton. Got Cesaro to pro shortly after.

Was levelling a couple of cards in KOTR and noticed after game 1 that it lowered me too much - I joined an elite kotr. Oops.

Got a second EL Swagger for a pro.

My HD fusion was Razar.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
lol I'm sure everyone else in that KOTR hates you right now

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ult in TRD is Bayley! FINALLY a compatible female tag for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.