Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My team is scrambling to try to hit Ultimate...

The EL card is a Raw card.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Team I'm on is Elite level. I'd love to get an Elite Pro but not getting my hopes up. My RAW Elite cards are Roman Reigns and Goldust

Hopefully my team is active, we get the Elite card, then drop back to get the HD and maybe that will pro me, because I've got a shit load of HD cards at this point and no pros

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My team has been consistent about getting a couple but there's been some dead weight where I think we could do better.

As for RAW EL, I doubt I get a pro. Most the ones I have are from events and not the board. My solos from RAW EL are Brock, KO, Reigns, Zayn, Sheamus, Balor (#3), Woods, Rusev, Paige and Titus.

So I think the only two that were not event were Titus and Paige, which I kinda doubt will be in the event but you never know. Last time they did a female Team Event, Ult (Nia) and HR (Carmella) were female - that's when Brock was the EL reward.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Hit up the Supercard reddit and got myself on an Elite++ team, would probably be Ult but we have one guy that's only WM Tier /shrug, whatever, will just be nice to at least get the Elite, I know there's pretty much 0% chance of it being a pro seeing as how the only other elite card I have is Goldust, but would be pretty crazy if that's what it ended up being, heh.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if the glitch will work again, or if they actually managed to fix it like they claim.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Won the EL KOTR, but it was close as the #5 guy in the SF was a sandbagger and I won 2-3, 3-2, 3-2. Guess I'll see what I get and resume getting my ass kicked in Ult KOTR.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Big E another single for me. Been getting a lot of New Day across tiers.

I'm currently in 2nd place in Ultimate KOTR. I'm like 11-3 but all my losses, I would've won if I bothered to energize. Like my chances.

My team did bump to Ultimate so I am going for Bayley now.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Team RTG going well for me, hope for you guys too.

Any guesses on the Event card this week? We recently had the Legend with Mankind. Bray would be most intuitive to me based on the win at the Chamber but he got the MITB card.

Long shot but I'd kinda like an NXT Champ Bobby Roode, can't really think of anyone else that makes sense at the moment storyline-wise and another legend seems fast. What was the S3 pattern? From what I know Goldberg, Shane, Bret, Alexa, Neville, Mankind, Orton.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Pulled my 4th HR Nakamura off the board right now. Useless to my RTG deck. Not sure if I should pro and level up to 45 for a quick feeder for an Ultimate or if I should use as Fusion food, which also begs make a pro to take less space in inventory or leave separate for a couple high level quick hits.

Thoughts?

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Going good, about halfway through the Elite, we're hoping people with lower than an EL single in their team decks can quickly level it up when we finish for a shot at it pushing us over into Ult, one guy in particular who just made it to Ult tier and got Bayley for his freebie.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Oh wow - that would be painful to have Bayley already and not be in this event. I was frustrated enough the Nia event and going into this one with how rare they are. I have a fair amount of Legendary cards since I hit the tier on the day of the Rumble and I still only have Asuka, which I only got as a guaranteed female ladder reward. I'd be dying if I couldn't get in a gimmie event like this one for a pro diva.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So ended up with Harper in KOTR. Pairs up for me, and still makes my RTG deck, but probably not for much longer...

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Finished Big E a little bit ago and we got ourselves up to Ult, 15 shards into Bayley so far :D

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Went to bed with us halfway through Bayley, woke up to her done and most of the way to the HD card, one person on our team has over 70 shards, insanity.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Just realized Bayley's a down arrow, so once my current KotR ends I can toss her in un'lvled in the diva team slot with my HD Charlotte :D

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I went from having zero Ultimate Cesaros around this time last week to pulling my third. Not complaining, but that's kind of weird.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got eliminated in the semis by a monster 7 seed.

Only Elites that can help me at this point are female pros, so I get KO and Big Show

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Dang. That's a rough spot. Not a lot of males can help me but they are almost more beneficial over females, though my main desired EL now would be Paige, as she would make a pro that teams with my EL Becky and I can have Charlotte in the main spot. Right now I've been using EL Pro Nattie solo, which is the worst of three but not compatible.

Just made my first Ultimate finals so at least one more Ultimate card tonight. I was the 2 seed. Right before playoffs 1 seed wished me luck but pointed out he beat me twice. Pretty sure both times I forgot to energize, so hoping I can take him out but one new Ultimate tonight will be nice regardless.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bible-Pounding Phony said:
Just pulled EL Trash Can - yay fusion food
I somehow misread this and thought you got a Spanish trash can.

Twitter is teasing Jack Gallagher as the event card... I'm anticipating the weakest event card since the "Local Talent" card (that never officially got distributed).

Currently sitting in 4th, one game behind 3rd, where I'd like to be. First place is a beast and 4/5 will be tough but I think I can beat #2 should I get to the SF.

Only Elites that can help me at this point are female pros, so I get KO and Big Show
You'd think Big Show would be at least decent, but his stats indicate that he is the weakest EL card out there - I'm shocked that even Summer Rae has better stats.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Wow. I knew Show was low but not worse than Sunmer Rae.

Stats or not, I'm excited for Gentleman Jack. Someone new.

Got my Ultimate KOTR prize when I woke up. Ultimate Jey Uso. Bleh.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Noticed how high up in HD my bar was in KOTR so I instead lvl'ed my Big E and Bayley cards bringing me into elite, at least now just making it through to the brackets will get me a HD

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
My RD deck is now up to Elite so I can at least go all the way to the reg Ult card now :D

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Nice! The people that enhance the preview images are saying that the HD looks like the scarf on Jericho's and the Elite is definitely a Smackdown with one thing I saw saying Ziggler and another saying Rowan.

There's been a lot of speculation about AJ specifically being the Ultimate but think that is people just being wishful because you can't preview that yet.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just got my Ultimate pull after 227 resets, Dolph Ziggler, new pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.