Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats!

The EL card in RD is Ziggler, who I already have a pro of but Ultimate is Bray, which will be a pro for me.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ziggler would pro for me. Bray doesn't

I did the thing in MITB where you accidentally choose a silver guy without noticing (I think you did that Shoes?), and now I'm on the 8s instead of the 0s. I don't have OCD, but it's gonna drive me nuts so I think I have to get it back down to 0s.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yup. That was me doing that. I had not done that before so my numbers had been perfect since they made it where you can quit and keep the game.

5 pieces into Ziggler, so we will see how quick it moves this time. Past couple events I've been able to do 5 cards in RD to burn out doublers, complete catalog cards. SS looks like Samoa Joe who I don't see going all the way back to SS but Jericho in HD would at least make a catalog pro after Gallagher.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If I have time to spare I might go after Jericho. But I think I need to improve my speed in this event. I started really tracking this since Neville, and I'm averaging 329 pulls per card. Seems high.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Eh, around 950-1000 pulls for the 3 cards is pretty normal for me. It's when you start getting those 400 pull cards that you hate life.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Finally just saw a picture of the card. Gallagher is a left arrow, which helps.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got knocked out in the semis again. Had two cointoss matchups in games 1 and 2, and then suddenly everything went my opponents way and they got a 5-0 win in game 3. Got Paige as a reward at least, so that'll make a third female elite pro.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Waiting for Game 45 in a really tight KOTR right now. Went to bed tied for 2nd, woke up tied for 8th but the team out of the brackets... Have a feeling I will miss at this point which is going to suck.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats on the Finn. Should he return in the Mania build, he would very likely wind up being a Team Event card.

I lucked out - won Game 45 and some other guy lost that I had the tiebreaker on, so slid into the 8 seed. 8 seed at 28-17 and some guy with my same record, no playoffs.

Top seed was 38-7 and unchallenged 1st throughout but I just took Game 1. See if I can keep a roll, as these brackets are very, very close anyway.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Nice on the Finn, yeah could def see him getting put in an event sometime.

Finished Jericho last night, 6 shards into Zigs so going nicely there so far. Got dropped in QFs of my KotR, got HD Big E for reward, no pro but does complete my HD New Day line-up, heh. A few hours from my EL fusion opening up.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
After my surprise win, the AI called all stuff in their favor. Kinda some bullshit it called the regular divas match but not the tag the whole way through, as my tag destroyed theirs. Then it kept giving top seed benefit in matches like Mankind vs. Mankind.

Oh well, one Elite in an hour, a little before my Elite Chamber opens

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Got EL AJ as my KOTR reward so another pro to work on.

Hour and 26 minutes til Chamber opens (and goes back in for UL) - kinda want Jason Jordan so I can have a different picture on the third HR card I have for him.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Got Chad Gable as my Elite Fusion. Card was pretty sweet. Ultimate baking now.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Phew, luckily I had a spare set of un'lvled SS cards to pro quickly otherwise I would have had to sacrifice an in use card as using all WM pros leaves you 5k points short of the Ult fusion cost.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Not so bummed about the Ambush anymore - just pulled an Ultimate Baron Corbin.

Not only make a pro but one that pairs with my pro TJP

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Finished Gentleman Jack early this morning

Dropped to play for HR Jericho and level cards

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
7 shards into Wyatt, seems a bit slower than the previous two but with the time left it won't be an issue.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm 8 shards into Jack with 14 hours left of the day to play it, hopefully I can get a lucky streak and finish it.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just got Gallagher. After getting about 5 doubters total over three cards my final shard gave me... a doubler.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Was already content in my pulls this weekend finishing Gallagher, going back and finishing the Jericho for a catalog pro. Had been deflated Friday night getting an Ultimate support but shortly after getting the UL Corbin for a pro so I had new Bray pro from event, new Corbin pro and an EL AJ pro from my KOTR to pro.

This morning I didn't even make brackets on latest UL KOTR and been puttering on the SS Joe card to just get cards leveled fast.

Was just playing some match for KOTR energy and got ANOTHER Ultimate pull - my fourth TJP so another pro! I like having variety but at least I can get another pro going.

I pulled an Ultimate Enhancement this weekend too so between Friday and now I got UL Enhancement, UL Ambush support, UL Corbin and UL TJP off the board without a crazy amount of play. The first two can help with fusion chamber, other two made pros.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Finished Bray this morning, just started to do some wild mode for energy and first bout pulled an EL Cesaro

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Made my finals. Was #5 seed and surprisingly beat the top seed. Facing #2 in the finals and while a win would be nice, it's probably not realistic.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got my latest Ultimate pull off the board, and it's KO who will make another pro for me!

My KOTR still has a full day left in it, but it's looking like I'll likely have another SF exit based on the strength of the top two decks. My women are REALLY bringing me down right now with no Ult pros still. I'm hopeful that I can get the Naomis from MITB in time

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just got my free 17,500 (I think?) diva bonus, it's an Ultimate Carmella which makes her a pro, which is my first pro of any kind in ultimate. I'm also playing my first KOTR for ultimate and somehow managed to end up 5th (With no pros being used) quarter finals start now so hopefully I can make the semis at least if anyone else is at work. Ultimate KOTR now seems the easiest way of getting Elite cards however not sure if I just got lucky this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.