Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
took me nearly a week but I FINALLY got my 2nd WM34 pull. Finn Balor. Probably not the best but I could see him getting in an event soon, hopefully. Hopefully solo and not team though... the dead weight on my team keeping us in Titan but there is usually so little drama or pressure, it is hard for me to leave.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
RD has Titan Drew McIntyre and WM34 Bret Hart. Drew will make another pro for me that can still help a little.

Got my next WM34 pull on like the second piece of RD - WM34 Freddie Blassie. Not super thrilled about a support but I haven't had a support as a tier pull since like Beast and it could've been much worse. 2 stat manager is the way to go, not one of the junky ones. +1475 POW and +1475 CHA

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Heroic sounds like Titan Stone Cold and 34 Jason Jordan but that is gross someone is already far enough into a Heroic 34...

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Saw that pack launch before I went to bed last night. 600 credits and you can get anywhere from original Wrestlemania tier to WM34. Nope. Too risky. I'd be getting like Summerslam 16 at best with my luck.

Travel and stuff this week, I've been sitting enough to get through the event pretty easy. I finished Bryan midday yesterday and got insane luck during the Heoric Titan Austin and not only finished that before bed last night but got a few pieces into Jordan. 12 pieces into Jordan so I should be able to finish him but can't see getting that upgrade for my Bryan.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Nice stockpile to have. I've been burning credits from April Fool's on the events but I still have like 3000-some. I did run across some guy in RD who had Ronda as his av, so someone caved in. If I read people were getting high pull rates today, I would but I treated myself to whatever their Wrestlemania special was last year where it was like a chance at the top tier card for half off and I felt ripped off.

I do wonder if they are more generous with the pull rates in Heroic because I did get through Austin fast and now I'm 20 pieces into Jordan, it feels like I am pulling faster than the regular section of the game.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ronda is also pullable off the board now as well, so it's possible they just got lucky there. I hate this crap now with Heroic how you can't pro an event card until the event is completely over. I've got Bryan ready to be pro'd, and take me in to WM34+, and I have to wait for the damn event to end before I can pro him. I wish I could just click a "fuck this heroic bullshit" button and pro Bryan whenever I wanted.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
After barely ever getting a Titan during Battleground rewards for as many as my team won in that tier, we won our second TBG in WM34 tier yesterday and I got WM34 Samoa Joe. A short while later I got my next pull of Mick Foley. So I am getting a fair amount of WM34 cards, just waiting on the pros and divas to start showing up.

CookieMueller

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I busted my ass to get a third momentum slot so I could be wm34 and I've pulled a few wm34 but I'm like you, waiting for the pros and females. And I'll also have to grind pvp to keep 3 momentums or I'll drop back to Titan. This is supercard.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I hear ya. The third momentum slot got my KOTR rank up a week or two back. Think I am clear now that I have the Event Bryan pro.

Just got my latest pull surprisingly quickly again as I hit 234/235 toward Shinsuke. It was a Mickie James! So not the best female but got me my first female nonetheless. Step in the right direction. Still winning +6 at the end of Shinsuke. I got about 150 into Shinsuke before I had to drop.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
A little into AJ the 6 matches were not seeming to go my way. I was qutting a lot so I switched +2 to try to make sure I finished. A bit in, I realized I am WM34+ and was still getting a lot of WM34 in the +6. So I switched back and while I quit once in a while, I am back winning... so... hoping I can close out AJ tonight and maybe see about getting a little into Heroic tomorrow as I assume by next RTG I will probably be able to +5/+10 the whole way through

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My team won another BG. Was excited when I woke up and opened the pack to see a WM34 card waiting to be turned around. It was HBK, which is a pro! About 10 points away from Styles now, which is good but as of right now, it is advertising the next event starting at the end of this like they are doing a flash RD for AJ...

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
ive 100mins to go before the 3rd WM34 TBG ive been apart of ends - im hoping for a WM34 card if not a pro. My Pity Pull was Kurt Angle and i cant get to the WM34 cards in the events because im still in Titan from my RTG and RD decks.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So far I'm 0-4 in getting WM34 cards from WM34 TBGs. I figured this would happen because my luck was way too good in Titan TBGs.

Finished Nakamura in RTG, which is all I was going for, knowing I wouldn't have enough time to finish AJ this weekend. Hopefully the WM34 in the flash RD is a pro for me.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I had awful luck in Titan BG, so I was shocked in three, I've gotten two. Out of dozens of Titan, I only got Titans twice and it was Luke Gallows and Tyler Breeze.

Any reason they are doing flash this week? I didn't see any announcement or indication.

I'm most of the way through the SS17 Seth in Heroic. I honestly probably could get the 34 Jinder if I spend some credits, just a matter of whether I figure it is worth doing.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Apparently the Flash is because they are rolling out a new event this week. The rumor is it is a rename version of PCC... which is bad.

In news good for me, the Team Event this week is supposed to be Team RD for Samoa Joe, which is another WM34 pro for me! So I have to make sure my team does it with the Flash going on.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Kinda but worse. Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card. So it was just a pain in the butt grind. The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Because the new event (Last Man Standing) starts next week and they want to hurry up and get to it.

Edit: well fuck. I didn't even see that there was another page

Baby Shoes said:
Kinda but worse. Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card. So it was just a pain in the butt grind. The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.

Pretty sure that by the time S2 hit, the threshold for getting an event card was increased to 2750, or somewhere around there.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Titan is HBK. I had him from an earlier event though probably back end of my deck. Just pulled him off the board now so this one will be number three.

Less than an hour in and someone has already gotten to WM34 card which is supposed to be Jeff Hardy.

Looking forward to proing Joe in the team event tomorrow at least.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The flash RD came at a good time for me, as my daughter has her first communion this coming Saturday.

Used a shit tonne of credits (1300) to get AJ. Figured what the hell.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Still looking for my first regular WM34 pro. If the Heroic is a pro I *probably* won't go for it, since I didn't get the first part of the AJ card, but I might if I get extra time.

Edit: Turns out the Heroic 34 (goddamn people are there already?) is supposedly Big Show. Cool, don't have to worry about that then.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This latest update appears to be having a lot of problems. I can't even get into the game right now. It keeps wanting to update and when I go to the Amazon Appstore it isn't there. I only get the option to open the program, only for it to boot me back into the App Store again in an endless loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.