Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Had the time and resources to finish Heroic mode this week. That was.. something I don’t care if I ever do again...

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/entries/surprise-a-new-tier-slams-into-wwe-supercard

New tier officially announced. Goliath tier coming into the game later today

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I agree that it's a really quick turnaround, but since my RTG deck is already full of WM34 pros, I won't complain.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they bother with fusions anymore. Unless you pay or get lucky you're left with a bunch of singles that are rendered useless by the time you can pro them.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah for the longest time females have been the only fusions that I would bother to pro, and even then I normally don't get them in time to be useful. This tier was an exception though with me getting a Peyton pro early from fusions.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’m okay with the new tier being here but more disappointed that the first event is likely to be sucky Last Man Standing, making it harder to get off to a good start in the tier without extreme luck, in my opinion.

My schedule was fairly open last few days so after managing the Heroic Dunne in RTG, I got the other heroic upgrade in RD. Then he got trained in Team RD and pulled my 4th HBK 34 among other 34 singles, so there is stuff keeping me active despite the usual fatigue of the game starting to set again.

Agree on Fusions. I pro’d HHH Titan tier because he hit the middle of my RTG deck and within a day or two, they launched 34 Fusions. Haven’t done many due to first wave of Fusion Frenzy as discussed but that paid off with Seth in the event the other day.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They said that the Batista LMS was going to be the last one for a while as they're attempting to fix the mode. Who knows how long that will actually be though

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Vader RTG to kick off the tier. I *think* it's Vader's debut in the game, unless he had a throwback at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.