Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That's surprising but makes me wonder if they will still move ahead with a Summerslam tier in a few months

According to Reddit the Heroic level cards are 34 Cesaro and Goliath Elias. Cesaro would be a pro but I don't know if he'd make my deck going forward. I love that Elias image so we will see if timing works out. I am already one piece into Rhyno.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow, I actually won the G KOTR I entered just for the daily challenge. I only won one WM34 KOTR for the duration of the entire tier. Reward was Titus, who is pretty bad, but hopefully that means he'll be in an event soon.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats. I woke up the other morning losing Game 3 of a Goliath finals I had also entered for the Energizer challenge the day before. Rewards didn’t do anything but was a surprise.

Shockingly, I finished Rhyno last night. Got a Goliath Drew McIntyre as one of the later shards on Rhyno too.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I finished Rhyno a little bit ago also, and since I didn't get Vader in RTG, that's it for me in RD. Time to spend my time getting contracts for that second Alexa, I guess.

Also, turns out Titus is way better than I thought he would be. He's actually somewhere around mid-tier, just above Rusev and Roode. The rankings for this tier sure are fucking weird.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That’s good then. The rankings are pretty strange. Still weird that Slater looks to be one of my best.

I’m already halfway into Vader so it’s moving quickly. Started playing some MITB because of Alexa but I only have like 10k contracts because that mode is so boring and typically useless. I didn’t mind it early on but care less once they priced the rewards so high. Having all the old contracts for Titan Finn brought me to life after skipping the Summerslam 17 tier but I’ve barely played since claiming him back then and I doubt I will get the 34k in the next month to get Bliss.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well crap. I waited 159 resets to pull Big Cass. Now I'm just worried that they're gonna pull him from the game and I'll be stuck with a card that I'll be unable to pro.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I doubt they pull Cass. They’ve only pulled guys attached to legal concerns (Hogan, Snuka, Enzo). I still pull Rich Swann cards regularly so doubt Cass will go.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, they pulled a whole bunch of S2 cards a few months ago of people who just weren't with the company (Emma, Santino, Del Rio, etc) but mainly I just don't want Cass cause that's a shitty card. Only beats Rhyno, as far as cards that are in my deck.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Finished the heroic upgrade on Vader this morning. The half heroic is a beast, especially after being out in a momentum slot. Makes me kick myself more I fell 23 points shy last week...

My team won Battleground yesterday and Goliath streak alive getting Batista with 34 KO and Rusev. Rusev makes a pro and I don’t think he’d make my RTG deck but I have so many up arrows and not many strong down where I think I am going to pro him to help in KOTR for a little bit. I had trained the single during other events so it won’t be too much work

My first pull after claiming BG prize was a Goliath Natalya also. Now I have solos of Nattie and Bayley.

As much as I don’t have interest in MITB, I did the math and if I can play 26 a day, I get the pair of Alexa. Not ideal but not impossible either. We shall see.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Team event his week is Ziggler so now I am happy he was my freebie

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well that LMS pack is back in the store, which means the LMS event is probably back this week. Ugh.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I will enjoy a break this weekend. Allows me to breath with some of the tedious MITB grinding I’ve been trying to do.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Lol - Roman Last Man Standing

Unless the stats are crazy, watch this event get ignored by a large population

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That would be ok by me. I did notice that the free packs give you a Reveal and Block each time out, so they're clearly trying to get people to play.

Anyway, I'll avoid using creds on this, but since I have no G pros he'd instantly be my best card if I get him. But I won't cry if I don't

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on going hard on this LMS, but here I am sitting somewhere around 440th place. I've only spent 300 credits, but I've been grinding RR like a madman for blocks and reveals.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I ended up finishing in 693rd place, my Roman seems to be at about the same level as a non-heroic Vader. After leveling up my Roman and proing/leveling up MITB Alexa, I'm now in Goliath++ despite no regular Goliath pros.

Yeah it'll make my LMS deck unbalanced for next time, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cut way back next time anyway as this was way too much of a grind.

Edit: So far I'm happy with my decision to go into G++. A few resets after doing so (109 resets total) I pulled Goliath Matt Hardy, and then the very next reset? Goliath Heath Slater

Both singles, but still, I'll take em

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was getting frustrated with my pro luck lately, as I was up to 27 Goliath singles with only 1 regular pro (Ambrose) but I just pulled my second straight Liv Morgan! Yeah, she may be one of the worst cards in the tier, but it's still a female pro!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Great to get the female pro. Congrats!

I have been getting to the burnout point so I've been playing lightly this week. With Akam being the Goliath in the event, I actually will get two pros this event in Akam and Event AJ but can't see going through Heroic as I have been in RD for this tier.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm already 8 shards into AJ, mostly thanks to incredible shard luck on Ambrose (only took me 264 picks to get the entire card) so I could theoretically do the Heroic this event, but I'm not gonna have a lot of time over the actual weekend, so I'll just be glad to finish the event early.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had good luck and some spare time the past few events so I just cruised through Heroic and still had time. On RD - RTG totally different and this week I burned out after Titan in Heroic, leavin the 34 DB and Goliath Seth on the table. Both singles but 34 is just catalog now.

Heroic is supposed to feature 34 Kurt Angle and G Black, both singles for me again.

I am hoping to finish Dean before bed tonight but it feels like I have gone down to the last shard more than any card in recent memory on this.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats. You into Goliath tier or are they from events?

Been getting more good luck lately. Pulled G Gran Metalik yesterday for my second regular male pro of the tier, and I just got G Matt Hardy from tbg for my third.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They're from events. I'm in Goliath tier in a few categories but not in my top 8 yet sadly. I'm being held back by my female cards but hopefully i'll get a break soon

CookieMueller

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was in the same boat CWM, decent wm34 pro males but straight titan females. So I decided to play LMS for the first time ever because I have a guy on my team that gets a top 100 LMS every time and he swears it's not that hard if you have a balanced LMS deck. Mine was all wm34 pro men and all titan pro females. He was right, the obstacles made it challenging at times but the matches were easy, I won every match even at the end. Ended up with a 1600ish Flair. With momentum, his stats are all over 300,000. Shot me into Goliath tier. Then I saw that Drew McIntyre is TRD and I have that card so that's a pro. It always all comes at once with this game. Now I just need a wm34 pro female or even a Goliath female, please.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on the leap into Goliath!

My LMS deck was pretty unbalanced with 4 Goliath pro and 4 WM pro males and the same 2/2 split with females, so I was racing to force close the app before it counted as a loss. I ended up with a Flair in the 7000s

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We have our first Goliath female event this week. It's going to be the winner of tonight's Becky/Carmella match (read: Becky)

Also, I got an early pull yesterday of Roman Reigns, for another Goliath pro, and my first high level Goliath pro.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i finally hit goliath as well because of the LMS. I was in the 4ks for most of the time but slipped down to the 6k's at the end. First time I managed to get a LMS card since the original HHH card. I've picked up 5 or 6 or so goliaths now so hopefully i'll get a pro soon.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/goliath-throwback-fusion-and-hall-of-fame-cards/

Goliath fusions and throwbacks coming later today, presumably after the maintenance ends, with HOFs coming at a later date.

Also, the free pack is going to contain free TB cards (up to WM34) for the next week, so that's pretty cool.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Loving the free throwbacks. I put my notifications on to maximize and remind me to get all of the free packs I can.

Pulled a Goliath Sheamus which makes a pro so working on my pros of him and McIntyre from team. Shinsuke in RTG will be a pro. Lince too but not worth it now. Gonna catalog pro him when I get him and throw him in toward the Goliath Fusion. I am always off because after proing Fusion Billie Kay, still my 2nd best female, I’ve been working on catalog fusion pros since 34s don’t make my event decks. So I probably won’t even have a Goliath fusion built up until new tier launches.

Pretty happy the female event is this weekend through. Gonna be a passenger in a long car trip so I likely can grind toward heroic and by the time I get one of these pending pros going, my RTG deck should be Goliath ++.