Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You're gonna catalog pro Lince? WHY? That free Lince is one more turn you get to take on the Goliath fusions before having to start back over from the beginning!

Finished my last 2 G pros, Matt Hardy and Roman Reigns, and my RTG deck is still G+, but it looks like one more pro would bring it into ++ territory.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That's true... My latest chamber hasn't opened yet so I can still change my mind. I just am weird about completing things. I forgot I had a solo Peyton too. I can't get rid of my Billie pro but if I do both Lince's separately and the Peyton, I may have a shot at having a pro before the new tier drops.

Almost got my Goliath Sheamus and Drew ready which will make my RTG deck:

Goliath Event Half-Heroic Pro AJ, Goliath Event Half-Heroic Pro Vader, Goliath Pro Batista, Goliath Pro Akam
Goliath Pro Rusev, Goliath Pro Dolph, Goliath Pro Rowan, Goliath Pro Rhyno
Goliath Pro Kassius Ohno, Goliath Pro McIntyre, Goliath Pro Sheamus, WM34 LMS HHH
WM34 Full Heroic Event Pro Pete Dunne, WM 34 Event Pro AJ, WM 34 Event Pro Bryan, WM 34 Event Pro Jeff Hardy

WM 34 Event Pro Nia Jax, WM 34 Fusion Pro Billie Kay, WM 34 Pro Sasha, WM 34 Pro Mickie James

Shinsuke should get pro'd quick for me once I get him so the 34 event cards start falling

I saw rumors that the heroic mode has 34 Rousey and Goliath Titus with a couple other specials along the way (33 throwback Matt Hardy, SS17 Valentine's Brie, Monster Christmas Seth) but nothing confirmed and oddly spotty ones reported. The supposed theme, which I guess did happen with the main game is cards where the people have their arms crossed.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, those cards in the heroic mode are right. I saw screenshots on twitter of them. Titus would make a pro for me, but not a chance in hell I'm gonna play that much. My current RTG lineup:

693 LMS Roman (seems to be better than half heroic pros, but not as good as full heroics), Event pro AJ, Goliath pros of: Roman, Matt, Metalik, and Ambrose, 7088 LMS Flair

5755 LMS HHH, Half-Heroic WM34 Event Dunne, Event Bryan, Event Jeff, WM 34 pros of: Rock, Austin, Flair, Finn and Miz

MITB Alexa Goliath pro, Liv Morgan Goliath pro, Nia Jax WM 34 Half-Heroic event pro, Peyton Royce WM34 Fusion pro

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well I’ve just lucked into a pro wm34 billie Kay. She would be my best female but it’s a Goliath fusion waste. But I’ll go into Goliath tier if I pro her. Decisions.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I just wish they let you run more than one Fusion at a time, as long as it isn’t same tier.

I got my Goliath going and sitting on all these Throwback man cards that I can’t unload because the event is only for one day in the middle of my more important Fusion.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but does it really matter that you're missing out on one extra throwback card when you're getting 2 free ones every 4 hours?

Sabre, I would go ahead and pro that Billie if it's going to significantly improve your deck, especially if you have more WM34 fusions to throw into the chamber.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I love the throwback packs, that was just an example that is relevant to now. I am holding up enchancement slots with those and can’t dump three on the loan dump day they provided. Same thing happened last time.

As someone who wants to complete as much as the catalog as possible, it would be nice if I could have the couple days it takes to make a Beast cooking while my Goliath is going, as I have all the parts clogging up my inventories.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
fazzle said:
Yeah, but does it really matter that you're missing out on one extra throwback card when you're getting 2 free ones every 4 hours?

Sabre, I would go ahead and pro that Billie if it's going to significantly improve your deck, especially if you have more WM34 fusions to throw into the chamber.

I did. Got asuka as my Goliath freebie

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Sounds like that worked out well. Good luck! I know when I made a similar move in a lower tier, it helped me advance faster in the long run.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ive got 20k contracts atm in mitb. Not sure if I have the patients to grind for a shinske pro. Might just play at my leisure and get the probable Rousey one at summerslam.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FOUR chances for a Goliath in August's login rewards. Although 2 of them are effectively useless, since day 15 is a HOF pack and day 28 is a summer fusion pack, so I'd never be able to pro either of those. Sure makes it seem likely that we're gonna get a SS18 tier this month, even with it being so close to the launch of Goliath tier.

Edit: Pretty good half hour for me. Won my latest KOTR and got Goliath Nattie, who will be my third female Goliath pro AND tags with my other two pros (MITB Alexa and Liv Morgan) and then I just pulled G Samoa Joe who will be my 9th male pro, and a DESPERATELY needed left arrow. All of my male pros have been Up and Right arrows.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've had a pretty damn good 24 hours in the game. Pulled Corbin off the board right before going to bed last night for a pro. Then I got an early pull in Daniel Bryan for another pro, right before finishing Becky (going for the Heroic.) And now I won my latest KOTR after being down 2-0 in the finals and got Konnor for, yep, a pro.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If it wasn't already obvious that a new tier was on the horizon, Cat Daddy is making it even clearer by announcing TRD tomorrow is for Charlotte.

Also I got yet another pro over the weekend, getting Konnor from a KOTR win.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, the iOS app store confirmed what we already knew, SS18 is coming. They accidentally (?) posted a picture of SS18 Rousey too early and the design looks pretty sweet.

DlD1IBs.jpg

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Awesome card design.

I've been taking it light this weekend as I don't play much LMS since feeling ripped off grinding (and spending) on the Braun one. I did happen to win KOTR in Goliath for the first time ever but was very disheartened when my rewards were my probably 5th WM34 Jeff Hardy and Goliath solo of Shane Thorne.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So my first two Goliath fusions have been allyiahs. Grinding them atm. And pulled a pro taker mania 34. Looks like I made a good call not using my mitb contracts on shinske. I’ll hold onto them for ss18

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
3rd Goliath Fusion opened tonight and it was Karl Anderson for a pro. Cool getting a pro already but he was my least desired since the bulk of my Goliath pros are down arrow (Vader, Shinsuke, Batista, Black, Ohno and Rusev)

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The one nice thing about the new tier dropping so quickly is that when do the update to the TBG store to include Goliath singles in it, they'll actually still be relevant to a lot of people.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
True. My male deck are almost all Goliath already but I’m hurting for females. I still don’t even have that many singles. I have the Becky event pro then singles of Bayley, Ember, Charlotte and Nattie. I was in a similar spot when Wrestlemania 34 dropped and the packs got me Titan pros of Ember, Naomi and Alexa, which were a huge boost. Got trash cashing in my BP when Goliath dropped so hoping for a good go-round. I’ve even been saving my daily challenge tickets figuring a slight bump.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm the exact opposite right now. Event Becky was my 4th Goliath female pro, so I've been set there for a while. I'm still at 13 (or 12, since my LMS Flair is slightly below a G pro) males though so I could use a few more pros there. Of those 13, 12 of them are either up arrows or right arrows, so I desperately need a down or left.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my first goliath pro with Rusev finally and I managed to get Orton in the LMS although just barely. I've got a few female goliaths now. Hopefully i'll get some more pros soon.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on the Rusev pro, hopefully Goliaths will be easier to get from those 25 ticket and CP packs now, since they're no longer the top tier.

People on the forums/twitter should be happy, because the update is already available on the google play store and it mentions that the tier pull animation is back along with a Charge All button for TBG

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
All solos for event for me

New tier pull animation more dramatic in reveal but I don’t like as much as old one. Got a solid pull though - Braun Strowman

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Your freebie was a lot better than mine. I got Drew Gulak. Although maybe since hes a low card, he might wind up in an event, especially if he wins the CW title on Sunday.

CookieMueller

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Even though I have all G pro males (including a 1,600ish Ric Flair LMS) and Becky Event G Pro I didn't make the new tier (my other female is a wm34 pro). I haven't entered straight into a new tier since Beast. It's enough to make me want to leave the game. Even when I'm grinding like fuck to get a good LMS and +2ing a card and a half of RTG for a pro there, I'm still behind. I don't devote my life to the game and my job is such that I can't be tapping on my phone on the side all day but I still feel like a play a ton and it's just not as fun when you're not making new tier til a month after it drops, knowing a new one will drop right after.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Normally that would have been good enough to enter into the new tier. I dont know why they decided to make it stricter for this tier. I thought for sure by having 6 G pros, including two sub 1000 LMS cards, I would be instantly into SS18+ but nope.

Hell, having a KOTR roster full of G pros isnt enough to enter SS18 KOTRs

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, my females are weak but I was surprised I’m a bit off from SS18 KOTRs and my RTG deck may be two female improvements from SS18. Ive beenbdoing heroix but guessing getting Bret will be a grind based on this.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My RTG deck is just barely into SS18, but I've had no time this weekend and I'm not even trying on the event.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I surprisingly just got through Reigns Goliath but going to have limited time tonight. Curious where the wall for me on SS18 cards are as my deck is high Goliath ++ due to my weak females. Kofi Goliath in Heroic would be a deck making pro at this point and I love Gargano, so hoping I can do it.

Pulled my second card of the tier this morning and laughed after that dramatic presentation when the card was revealed to be Bo Dallas in his B Team shirt.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Goliath is Bray, SS18 is Bo and Event is Bret.

All theee pros for me, though Bray may not be worth the training time. The theme is B names so I can hold out hipebthey use the SS18 Braun in Heroic and get me another early pro.

Taking way too long to get the tier pull though. It’s been nearly a week and I have played a ton, though I never count. This feels like the longest pull drought I can remember.