Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Last night while working on RD I pulled a SS19 Dash Wilder which is a pro

Latest Clash Chamber opened and it was SS19 Roode, so that is a pro, which made me happy. I had paid to have that run as an extra while grinding so I had another 8 Gold already to throw right into another one. Let's see how it goes.

Right now I am in another KOTR Final and up 2-0. Hope I don't jinx it as it would be nice to win but the guy is still charging and we are fairly well matched as I've won 3-2 both times so far.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Won KOTR and got Jordan Myles. That's a pro. 3rd pro in less than 24 hours (Dash, Roode, Myles). 4th of the weekend with Ford coming in. Got a Chamber cooking now and may get another in before the event ends, which may be ok.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Still plugging away when I was surprised to see the tier pull animation. But it was a 3rd Bobby Roode. Disappointing but I cannot complain.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I finished the CoC chamber with pros of Kofi, Big E and Rowan, solo Braun and Sasha (missed the team event for this card) and a pro CT Bayley. 6/8 on useful cards. Good event, would like to see this every few months

Got the Dream card from the SS19 chamber. Not psyched about that as the odds of a pro aren't good because I assume the card goes away at the end of the month. With my current chamber done in 4 and a half days I should get in 2 more shots after that.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So of course they had to fuck with it. Event card takes 450 points if you're in SS19, and more if you're a lower tier. I've seen as high as 1800.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Still less points than going through several useless undercards but stinks for training. Liked the change for RD, doesn’t quite fit here.

I’ll probably get that Fusion Sasha and Breeze and Dream for catalog before starting on the real cards.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's less points, but potentially as many or more matches, depending on how many 2 pointers you have to go through

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I guess that’s true. For me I assumed I should be able to knock out +10 unless they do something wacky, so I was happy thinking less than 100 matches to get everything I wanted.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well I'm having difficulties winning ONE 5 pointer, so yeah, I'm tapping out on this shit.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My deck is 3/4 full on SS+ and I am struggling with 5s less than 70 points into Swerve.

Seeing a lot of backlash and no heroic leaks yet, wondering if we get an update.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
On Savage my deck was ++ and I finished full heroic without using credits. I had to exit out a couple times near the end but I still finished on +5s

Is the game down for everyone right now? I'm getting network maintainence error but there's nothing from them on twitter

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it was down for 6 hours and it appears that the only thing they did was break the event cards.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well the GU quest just gave me my best rewards of this tier by far, a pro Bayley!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Combination of busy and seasonal fatigue with this game, I've played very little lately. Priest will be a pro, which helps at this point but not something that is game-changing for me. Saw that Heroic is supposed to be Kairi which is a SUPER useful pro for me, so we will see if I get that far.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got my 30k ladder pull. I was going to save it for the next tier. But with it historically being 3 at the same time and moving through them quickly I bit the bullet. Pro Becky lynch

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I started playing late Thursday afternoon EST and I'm on heroic cat already. Figure I'll go for Kyrie and stop because tier females are so hard to get. This really is the easiest game mode. No credits spent to get this far, not grinding hardcore, and every single giant has escaped since I started playing lol

Priest was a pro, and I got a pro Rey Rey from the fusion. One more shot at that Dream card....

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just finished Kairi, and because I'm stubborn not only have I not used any credits, I haven't used a single gear either.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It always amazes me how people get upset that the Giants aren't defeated. Unless you're paying to get to the top of a leaderboard, the Giant lasting the whole time is a GOOD thing. Every other reward from the leaderboard is pointless, so getting the entire time frame for the Giant is a good thing to help you grind for your milestone rewards. Why do people want the Giants to die early and spend more time waiting? I don't get it.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
fazzle said:
It always amazes me how people get upset that the Giants aren't defeated. Unless you're paying to get to the top of a leaderboard, the Giant lasting the whole time is a GOOD thing. Every other reward from the leaderboard is pointless, so getting the entire time frame for the Giant is a good thing to help you grind for your milestone rewards. Why do people want the Giants to die early and spend more time waiting? I don't get it.
Yeah it's weird. I don't really care about the rewards, as I'm usually around 3-4000 so it really isn't giving me anything I can use now.

Anyway got Black Sunday morning so Sunday was basically a day off aside from maxing out my TBG charges.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So in addition to the skeleton fusions going on in the game now, there's also a "secret" Bray Wyatt event. Ramblin Rabbit will just pop up on your screen in random intervals, and I believe if you click on him before he goes away, you unlock a new quest and a new fusion for Fiend pieces. So yes, this means you actually have to pay attention to your screen while you play, which is something I haven't done in AGES.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Got Skeleton Jeff Hardy with my first fusion. Second one is cooking. The pull rate on bone piles seems pretty good

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Looking at the catalogue there's only 3 Halloween fusions (Hardy, Bliss, Dunne). That can't be right, can it? Are they slow rolling them?

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There were Murphy and Austin ones as well, but they removed them for some reason.

My first two fusions have been WM35 and CT cards. Yay.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
CT Becky on my second fusion. Could be worse, if I actually get around to it (doubtful) I'd have a 2nd pro Becky which would at least make women's rumble deck

Last chance at the Dream fusion was a bust. Major bummer. Got Cena. X2 Rey, Natalya, Cena and Useless Dream so far

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Whined about the useless to me WM35 Becky Lynch from the first bone chamber. Just opened the second and got 35 Roode so things can get worse!